What's new

Walker Kessler’s Defense Thread

I'm going to hate Kessler excelling in the role I said he best excels in? That's a new one. Being mad for being right.
Well you would usually respond to a post like that with something like "it was against the pistons". "They don't have guys who are good at finishing". "It's only because he is coming off the bench" or "he is just so soft though. Did you see that attempt that would make tht blush" blah blah blah.

Or just not comment at all like in this case.

One thing I know would never happen is a response like "damn, those are amazing numbers" or "that's even better than I realized".

I mean 3.3 blocks per game in 25 minutes is pretty insane.

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Well you would usually respond to a post like that with something like "it was against the pistons". "They don't have guys who are good at finishing". "It's only because he is coming off the bench" blah blah blah.

Or just not comment at all like in this case.

One thing I know would never happen is a response like "damn, those are amazing numbers" or "that's even better than I realized".

IDK why you got to be on this goofy **** like I never give Walker props for great play.
God tier block by Walker

IDK why you got to be on this goofy **** like I never give Walker props for great play.
I didn't say you never do.

What I said is that when SOMEONE ELSE (that is the key) praises Kessler you either don't respond or respond with some form of criticism.

If you praise Kessler then it's all good to you because it was you giving the praise and only you know ball. If someone else does then that's a problem because no one else knows ball like you.

Anywho I post numbers about Kessler defense and his efficiency (both things that are him excelling in his role as well) and it seems to make you argumentative

Last edited:
I didn't say you never do.

What I said is that when SOMEONE ELSE (that is the key) praises Kessler you either don't respond or respond with some form of criticism.

If you praise Kessler then it's all good to you because it was you giving the praise and only you know ball. If someone else does then that's a problem because no one else knows ball like you.

Anywho I post numbers about Kessler defense and his efficiency (both things that are him excelling in his role as well) and it seems to make you argumentative

Lmao.

Y'all really believe what you want to believe

Do you know how many minutes Kessler played in the 4th last night? Seemed like most of them.
We played all 9 rotation guys in the 4th, and Kessler had the 2nd lowest minutes at 5:33 (Ochai 4:41) but the best +- at +6.

Collins and KO both played about a minute more and were both -1.

Kessler played almost the entire OT though

If only he has balls even the size of a grape. Instead he's got them the size of hummingbird eggs. We need a guy with balls the size of coconuts. Of course we had him and are now watching him anchor the Wolves to their first ring. Can we find someone with huge cajones and maybe 1/2 of Kessler's ability? That would be preferable.

Or Kessler needs to grow a ****ing pair and come to play every ****ing day.