What's new

We are over-passing

lololol.. magic is now kissed to death. RIP.

Oh.. now I see what I must have meant. The username, 'magic' received the kiss of death in the form of a rep from kkk.

See, I still kinda make sense when I'm partying too hard.

I remember Vlade and those Kings teams. Perfect balance of passing and recognizing a good shot. We're still young, so I have no problem with too much passing. Much better problem than having a team that doesn't trust each other. Once our guys mature, this will pay off. For those expecting to fix things in the short term, don't hold your breath.

Yes yes yes. He needs to take over more often. I dunno if it's fatigue or what but he seems to take plays off way to often. With his abilities we need him handling the ball & attacking much more IMO.

So you want to do what Corbin did, which resulted in a much less effective and efficient Hayward? Smart

Hayward is a max player, but he isn't someone you want forcing things on the court. He has gotten better at doing what he wants on the court, but he isn't a traditional super-star in that sense, at least not yet.

Burks is attempting and making more 3 point shots per game (and per 36) this year than any other year of his career so far...... and shooting the highest 3pt percentage of his career.

Burks is attempting and making more 3 point shots per game (and per 36) this year than any other year of his career so far...... and shooting the highest 3pt percentage of his career.

.... and still struggling to make a consistent positive impact off-the-ball.... and struggling to be a solid defender.

I'm a Burks fan, but I'm starting to lean pretty hard in the direction of him being a sixth man.

.... and still struggling to make a consistent positive impact off-the-ball.... and struggling to be a solid defender.

I'm a Burks fan, but I'm starting to lean pretty hard in the direction of him being a sixth man.
Agree.
I think snyder needs to tell Burks to stop thinking so much and just attack more... I mean he is shooting a career high from three (while taking more 3's than ever before), a career high from free throw line, is rebounding better than he has in the last two years, is turning the ball over less per 36 despite his increased role, is passing the ball more than ever before, and imo is playing harder on defense.

Yet pretty much all of us (myself included) think he is sucking.

So what gives? Imo alot of us fell in love with his penetration/attacking the rim game and loved how he was always getting to the line.
Crazy for me of all people to say this, but I want ty corbins alec burks back

I want perimeter defense. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because I want the team to stop sucking.

I'd rather be over passing then under passing. I think we normally over pass in the first half because we are over thinking. In the second half we play a little more freely most of the time.

Quin has mentioned multiple times in post game interviews that we are over passing. Learning to pass a lot is the first step, recognizing when to shoot or drive is the next. We will get there.

Much better - more aggressive play by Hayward in this Clippers game. Much more physical attacking the rim and either laying it up or passing it down low.

Feel like a switch has been flipped here.

Much better - more aggressive play by Hayward in this Clippers game. Much more physical attacking the rim and either laying it up or passing it down low.

Feel like a switch has been flipped here.

Hayward with a career record 20 points in a quarter. I have a feeling Quin has given him the green light now. He's bigger and stronger this year, taking it to the defense single handedly.

Hayward with a career record 20 points in a quarter. I have a feeling Quin has given him the green light now. He's bigger and stronger this year, taking it to the defense single handedly.

He has always had the green light. '

Hayward isn't the kind of player who wants to try to score 20 points a quarter. He wants to get his teammates involved and give them oppurtunities to make plays. I like that Hayward is developing the whole "take over" skills, but that isn't the strong part of his game. He is at his best when he is creating shots for others and letting others create some shots for him and mixing up his on/off ball game.

He has always had the green light. '

Hayward isn't the kind of player who wants to try to score 20 points a quarter. He wants to get his teammates involved and give them oppurtunities to make plays. I like that Hayward is developing the whole "take over" skills, but that isn't the strong part of his game. He is at his best when he is creating shots for others and letting others create some shots for him and mixing up his on/off ball game.

what is it with you guys calling a half a quarter? Morans.