What's new

We are over-passing

what is it with you guys calling a half a quarter? Morans.

Like KKK said, he scored all 20 in the 2nd quarter because Snyder likes to completely punt the 1st quarter by taking Hayward out of the game early before he can get going.

He has always had the green light. '

Hayward isn't the kind of player who wants to try to score 20 points a quarter. He wants to get his teammates involved and give them oppurtunities to make plays. I like that Hayward is developing the whole "take over" skills, but that isn't the strong part of his game. He is at his best when he is creating shots for others and letting others create some shots for him and mixing up his on/off ball game.

How about the style that Harden/Lebron plays? They also get their teammates involved but if need be they can get their team a quick 2 to stop the opponent's run. That's what we need in our team to not be behind 10-20 points early.

LOL .. is PKM even watching this game???? Feel like he's busy watching a UK game/practice and checking Jazz's box score eve very 10 min.

I want perimeter defense. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because I want the team to stop sucking.

trade for Avery Bradley. Been saying it all ****ign season. Remember when some said he wouldn't really help with anything? lmao.

How about the style that Harden/Lebron plays? They also get their teammates involved but if need be they can get their team a quick 2 to stop the opponent's run. That's what we need in our team to not be behind 10-20 points early.

Those guys have teammates who can also make plays (well maybe not Harden, but he has shooters), so it makes it easier on them. No one is really stepping up to help Hayward on a consistent basis, especially on the perimeter.

Kanter trying to correct the over-passing on his own tonight...

How hard is it to recognize a triple team and make a pass?

trade for Avery Bradley. Been saying it all ****ign season. Remember when some said he wouldn't really help with anything? lmao.

A 6'2 defensive SG who doesn't shoot particularly well (and has no playmaking ability) doesn't excite anyone.

Those guys have teammates who can also make plays (well maybe not Harden, but he has shooters), so it makes it easier on them. No one is really stepping up to help Hayward on a consistent basis, especially on the perimeter.

I wouldn't say we have legit shooters neither, so I'm happy Hayward taking over when he needed to, and succeeding in doing so.