What's new

" WE GOT OUR -(W)IN- AS ALWAYS" - Enes Kanter

Revolution 9

Contributor
"WELL, WE GOT OUR -(W)IN- AS ALWAYS
5 STRAIGHT GAMES THIS YEAR wink emoticon "

Ouch this stings, but we can't shut him up.

I hate Enes. I want to beat him so badly.

Discuss....

Booker replied about he's a year late Meek Mill style.

And in the end, he'll still have as many championships as our team when this season wraps up.

Let him trash talk, to some extent he deserves it.

But I do think it's funny that one of the major reasons he left Utah was playing time. And now he's getting 20.7 mins/game, the least since his sophomore year in Utah.

But I do think it's funny that one of the major reasons he left Utah was playing time. And now he's getting 20.7 mins/game, the least since his sophomore year in Utah.

Plus he was benched.

I wonder where Enes' former team would be right now if they hadn't blown a top-3 pick? Should we ask for his professional opinion?

Booker's response overshadowed it. Completely bodied him.

His obvious concern was playing time in his contract year which anyone can relate to. It's not beyond realm of possibility that Enes and his agent suspected the Jazz were trying to meddle a bit with his minutes to soften their contract negotiation position and this was the main reason behind his comments in regards to proffesionalism.

Now that his contract is safe he can be a great teammate again. Until his next contract year, perhaps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using JazzFanz mobile app

Since LeBron has everyone talking about Superteams....I want to see a super team of Enes, Trey, Michael Beesley, Dion Waiters, and Anthony Bennet with Derrick Williams, Jimmer, McLemore and Nic Stauskus as reserves.

Shooting would be no problem.

His obvious concern was playing time in his contract year which anyone can relate to. It's not beyond realm of possibility that Enes and his agent suspected the Jazz were trying to meddle a bit with his minutes to soften their contract negotiation position and this was the main reason behind his comments in regards to proffesionalism.

Now that his contract is safe he can be a great teammate again. Until his next contract year, perhaps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using JazzFanz mobile app

Be careful what you write around here. I got negged and trolled by gameface, Joe bagadonuts and Siro, and infractions from mods for saying this exact same thing.

Just a friendly heads up.

Be careful what you write around here. I got negged and trolled by gameface, Joe bagadonuts and Siro, and infractions from mods for saying this exact same thing.

Just a friendly heads up.

Poor Boris, getting constantly bullied on Jazzfanz.

Not sure we blew the third pick, but we definitely blew the ninth.
Hayward?
I think he has turned out pretty good for a 9th pick

Kanter doesn't even start. He just rides the coattails of Durant & Westbrook.

Not saying he is a superstar but the man is top-10 in PER. His defense is actually gone from bad to okay now. We know he can score. At the end of the day we gave away a 20/10 guy for nothing

WtziwR1.png

Woops. Meant the 12th pick.
Even that one, Burks is probably better than the majority of 12th picks most years.

Ya we should have taken leonard but so should everybody.
At least we didn't take chris singleton like allot of people wanted.
The morris twins went right after Burks and I think I would rather have Burks than them.
Jimmer went 10th. Jan vessley went 6th. Bismack Byombo went 7th. Tristan Thompson went 4th.

We could have done better than burks but we could have done much worse.

Burks at 12 is an ok pick. I don't think it's a blown pick like the kanter one.

Even that one, Burks is probably better than the majority of 12th picks most years.

Ya we should have taken leonard but so should everybody.
At least we didn't take chris singleton like allot of people wanted.
The morris twins went right after Burks and I think I would rather have Burks than them.
Jimmer went 10th. Jan vessley went 6th. Bismack Byombo went 7th. Tristan Thompson went 4th.

We could have done better than burks but we could have done much worse.

Burks at 12 is an ok pick. I don't think it's a blown pick like the kanter one.
Yeah, maybe we didn't blow it. I like Burks. That's just the one pick in recent memory that made me really angry. It was the last draft party I attended and I remember turning to my buddy when KOC announced the Burks pick and saying "why the hell didn't we draft Leonard?".