What's new

" WE GOT OUR -(W)IN- AS ALWAYS" - Enes Kanter

Kyrie was the clear number one as well. No credit there.

Most drafts have a clear number one.
Eh some people thought kanter might be the best player in that draft plus bigs generally have more value than smalls. Some people thought Williams could go number 1
I agree that kyrie was the obvious pick though and most people thought that as well.

I was simply saying the lebron was possibly the most obvious number 1 pick of all time so they get zero credit for that one

Okay, one of you hip young kids need to explain Booker's response to this old guy who is out of touch with pop culture.

Two rappers, Drake and a Meek Mill, had an Internet fight and drake released a song that savaged Meek Mill. It took Meek Mill a year to find a decent response.

Booker compared him and Kanter to Drake and Meek Mill. Booker mocked him on Twitter last season and Kanter is only now replying.

"WELL, WE GOT OUR -(W)IN- AS ALWAYS
5 STRAIGHT GAMES THIS YEAR wink emoticon "

Ouch this stings, but we can't shut him up.

I hate Enes. I want to beat him so badly.

Discuss....

I don't like Kanter, but this seemed like innocent and good humored banter. Maybe he is growing up.

What Kanter did at the start was really bad and he deserved what came to him. But he had latter interviews in which he apologized if he hurt the people of Utah and his friends in the Jazz. Those did not hit the stage as much as his offensive previous words. So he was dumb and he is getting more mature. This tweet is him being him and continuing the rivalry in a more civil and friendly way. After Booker replied him, he answered best of luck to the Jazz in rest of the season and called him brother.

What Kanter did at the start was really bad and he deserved what came to him. But he had latter interviews in which he apologized if he hurt the people of Utah and his friends in the Jazz. Those did not hit the stage as much as his offensive previous words. So he was dumb and he is getting more mature. This tweet is him being him and continuing the rivalry in a more civil and friendly way. After Booker replied him, he answered best of luck to the Jazz in rest of the season and called him brother.

Spot on.

I don't like the Thunder, but I thought the whole response to Kanter has been overblown. His defense is still atrocious, but he has a place in an NBA rotation as points off the bench, and I think Quin would have helped round him into a more complete player.

Would have hated the contract that he got, but I wouldn't have had any problems with him if he'd extended with the Jazz before last year at a more reasonable rate (like Burks did).

Suggested using him off the bench as a 6th man scorer just like they do. I do like the rivalry that has developed between Utah and OKC because of the trade last year. . . just wish the Jazz would have gotten more. Hopefully DL kills it with the pick that they'll get in 2018.

You seem to be forgetting the debate over whether Shaq, Mourning or Christian Laettner should go #1.
I was not in that debate to be honest with you. The only thing I remember was teams' FO's praying hard to God to get the first seed to get Shaq in the lottery.

OKC might be the only team in the league that Kanter would accept he was the fourth best player. Maybe Cleveland.

Also, do people not like Trevor Booker? I love it whenever he's on the floor. He's pretty much the definition of a guy that makes things happen.

OKC might be the only team in the league that Kanter would accept he was the fourth best player. Maybe Cleveland.

Also, do people not like Trevor Booker? I love it whenever he's on the floor. He's pretty much the definition of a guy that makes things happen.

I think OKC, especially Westbrook, really helps Kanter's ego out by heaping praise on him.