What's new

We're done...

anigif_funcolorz-29916-1300112843-29.gif

We're HAVING it!

That was my favorite part of the whole song, when she had to remind everyone that partyin' was FUN FUN FUN FUN.

yeah lets get two good picks and trade them for 2 higher picks orso so we could draft jimmer and derrick williams

so we have
pg - harris, watson, jimmer
sg miles hayward jimmer
sf D-will 2.0, miles AK
PF - Jefferson sap favors
C -Favors jefferson

maybe sign and trade ak for a ballboy or a chearleader.

You forgot to put Jimmer at the end of the depth charts for SF, PF and C.

I am fine with the Jazz not making the playoffs. In fact, I would rather they not make the playoffs only to, once again, get ousted. This is obviously not a championship team. The only benefit I can see would be that playoff experience would be great for guys like Jefferson, Favors, and um.. Hayward I suppose. The Jazz will be rebuilding and I am fine with that. Being consistently good is fine and all, but it gets old really fast when your team just doesn't have the extra oomphf. Look at the Atlanta Braves fans during the Maddux/Glavine etc years. Eventually they stopped even showing up to the playoff games.

We've been done since January. I have faith in koc. He no longer has shackles on. He does not need to draft who loan wants anymore. The jaz have drafted poorly mainly due to Sloan wanting system guys. Let's see what koc can do in the off season. I think this year may surprise us.