What's new

Westbrook Traded to Wiz

I think Russ and Wall are both bad next to Harden. However, Wall won't get in the way as much or be as annoying.

Most importantly, Houston got a pick.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app
Quite the opposite. The way Wall treated Wiz organization is quite parallel with Haywood. Russ at least didn't quit on OKC after KD did them dirty. It's quite understandable that fans hated Russ but from an organization standpoint you would want Russ as your franchise player over Wall.

Last edited:
I don’t see Harden-Wall working very well. Wall can realllllly dog it when the ball isn’t in his hands. Like, basically hands in his pockets.

This is one of those beating a dead horse thing. Or the definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over again, put shooters and defenders around him instead of someone that does exactly what Harden does just worse. Lol

God knows if your even going to get a guy even half as good as he was two or three years ago. Feels like a life time ago last time he played, he probably needs to learn all over again how to shoot it’s been soooooo long. Lmao

Weren’t the rockets at their best when Paul got injured a couple years ago? I seem to recall the rox with the best record and Paul was injured for most of the season.

Curious to see how Wiz fans feel about this trade.

also, I know how I’d feel about the trade as a Rox fan, I’m pretty sure I’d quit being a fan of that team. That trade, I predict kills that franchise even if Harden chooses to stay.

This is one of the worst most lazy trades I’ve seen in years. I’m not sure why the Rox do this trade? Wall hasn’t played in forevvvvverrrrrr. He might be washed for all we know, and that pick could end up in the mid to high teens. There’s some talent on that team, and should help that they play in the east.