What's new

What Are Your Greatest Fears For Yourself?

Pretty sure he is serious.
And I get it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Reason I ask is that I’ve been squished between two cars in a parking lot. Tore open my thighs and I was in a wheelchair for three months. Still have a massive scar on my right thigh.

Thought I might have mentioned it on here before and he was messing with me.

Last edited:
Reason I ask is that I’ve been squished between two cars in a parking lot. Tore open my thighs and I was in a wheelchair for three months. Still have a massive scar on my right thigh.

Got a picture of Stoked's accident right here. I may or may not have been there when it happened.

rescue3.jpg

Wow, I had never heard that.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Dropping my phone down the elevator shaft while stepping off.

For a while I had a fear of bridges/overpasses collapsing while driving over them.

Were the cars alright?

I ****ed up that Lincoln’s bumper. Blood and scratches all over it. It’ll think twice before it comes at me again.

That sounds terrible for the Lincolns owner did you apologise and offer them support?

That sounds terrible for the Lincolns owner did you apologise and offer them support?

Hard to when you’re whisked off to the hospital so you don’t bleed out. I clearly won the exchange

Bleeding out is a strong move, like storming out of a room but with blood. Well played

You should have considered setting yourself on fire that's next level boss move.

Last edited:

Jesus. How did that happen?

I get nervous dropping my daughter off at school and don't let her go between my car and the one dropping off behind us. Based on what I see around that school there's way too many moms on drugs.

We have a suspended slab to create a room below our garage. Very paranoid about that collapsing. We're finishing it off and I'm sure I'll be paranoid any time someone is sleeping down there.

We have a suspended slab to create a room below our garage. Very paranoid about that collapsing. We're finishing it off and I'm sure I'll be paranoid any time someone is sleeping down there.

C'mon, it's for the mother-in-law isn't it?