What's new

What Are Your Greatest Fears For Yourself?

Oh this. If I’m diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s I’ll play it out. Once it starts progressing I’m holding a massive family BBQ telling everyone good bye. Then going on a massive coke and hooker bender till my heart gives out.

Runs in my family i'm more or less ****ed. I'm hoping our euthanasia laws evolve to include living wills and **** like they have in Belgium.

I probably would have done your idea and it would have been fine. I trust my strength and coordination enough that I wouldn't be worried about my kid falling in that circumstance.
My wife wouldn't let me try though no doubt
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
That's just it. I'm certain I could have hauled her up just fine. But those are also famous last words "don't worry sweetheart, I've got you".

Referring to the original post, I have fears for my children and grandchildren, but don't really care what happens to me.

Nah that's just a little pre come.

640372_1.jpg

I rather like this line from 'American Prayer' by the Doors.

"O' great creator of being, grant us one more hour to perform our art and perfect our lives"

I guess that would be my biggest fear, not having another hour to do that type of thing.

Second ofc to not being well-liked on jazzfanz.com. It's true, my greatest fears were realized sometime around 2013.

why do you bestow this cruelty upon me?

I think I could handle being deaf but if I can’t see I don’t think I’d handle it well.
Me too. Being deaf would suck but I could still be happy

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

My biggest fear in regards to myself is something happening to put me in a position that I can’t take care of myself physically. Having someone else wipe my *** is NOT an option.
Second biggest fear is something happening to make it so I can’t take care of my family.
As long as neither of those happen to me, I’m good.
My biggest overall fear is an accident, injury, or illness robbing my kids of their childhood. Watching the pure joy my boys have playing baseball, or my oldest playing soccer, or my other two girls dancing is my greatest joy. If something happens to them that makes it so they can’t do it anymore just may hurt me more than it hurts them.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz mobile app