What's new

What Are Your Greatest Fears For Yourself?

Anything happening to my son. The amount if anxiety I get from thinking about this is shackling.

Having someone make a left hand turn in front of me on my motorcycle and taking me out or crashing on it in general.

Sleep paralysis.

Being stuck in a cave like the guy who died in Nutty Putty.

Snakes. **** those things.

Having something happen while in a plane and crashing. I fly often and it's always in the back of my mind.

Wasting my life away and feeling like I haven't accomplished anything.

Getting some debilitating disease.

Brain eating amoeba.

Tapeworms.

Car wreck where you're stuck and your car is on fire and not being able to get out.

Witnessing a serious accident or death to a friend or loved one.

Falling off an edge of a cliff. I'm not afraid of heights, but I've realized, now that I'm older, I'm no longer an adrenaline seeking individual. **** Angel's Landing.

Failing as a parent.

Being without a job.

Having medical expenses.

Chronic pain.

The idea of being buried.

These are a few of my not so favorite things.

Here's one to add to your list, cumming so hard I travel through time.

Drowning. Had a VERY close call when I was young and now I hate the water and being near it gives me anxiety like a MF.

I've come pretty close a couple of times, its actually quite peaceful.

I was 11. Wasn’t paying attention and a Lincoln continental backed out on me. I saw it as it bumped me and turned to face it and put my hands out and it pushed me backwards. At that moment a truck backed out behind me and because my back was turned o never saw it. Right as the Lincoln stopped and I went to step away the truck hit me from behind. Ripped both legs open and I took two steps and fell to the pavement.
Parents ran up and rushed me to the hospital. When they cut my pants open my right thigh was open to the bone. I could have put my closed fist on my bone. They thought my bones were crushed and I’d never walk again. When the xrays came back I didn’t even have a single break. So they reattached everything and sewed me up. Sent me home. Spent 3 months in a wheel chair. For the first month I couldn’t even stand. It sucked and I lost an entire summer over it.

Well damn, that sucks. And think, you survived 3 months in a wheelchair at age 11 without a cellphone.

Well damn, that sucks. And think, you survived 3 months in a wheelchair at age 11 without a cellphone.

lol true. The next day I was stuck on a flight from Salt Lake to Seattle. Step dad carried me on (way before 9/11) and the pilot carried me off. My room at my adoptive dads (no longer my adoptive dad) place was loaded. Pool table, swag genesis, boom box, Nintendo classic built into an arcade machine, game boy, board games, books...

lol true. The next day I was stuck on a flight from Salt Lake to Seattle. Step dad carried me on (way before 9/11) and the pilot carried me off. My room at my adoptive dads (no longer my adoptive dad) place was loaded. Pool table, swag genesis, boom box, Nintendo classic built into an arcade machine, game boy, board games, books...

mate sorry that happened ... that blows. There was an aussie golfer who's wife got crushed between cars while getting out her luggage at Heathrow back in the late 90s i think who died from the injuries. Dunno why but even before that it's just always made me nervous standing between cars.

mate sorry that happened ... that blows. There was an aussie golfer who's wife got crushed between cars while getting out her luggage at Heathrow back in the late 90s i think who died from the injuries. Dunno why but even before that it's just always made me nervous standing between cars.

Did it sucked. But remember one night I woke up and really had to pee. Called and called for someone to come help me. Got my legs off the bed and scooted to the end of the bed. Spent like 20 minutes trying to stand and I couldn’t. Started to cry I felt so helpless. Damn near pissed myself before someone heard me to help.

Did it sucked. But remember one night I woke up and really had to pee. Called and called for someone to come help me. Got my legs off the bed and scooted to the end of the bed. Spent like 20 minutes trying to stand and I couldn’t. Started to cry I felt so helpless. Damn near pissed myself before someone heard me to help.

geez .. for a kid that's crap. There's something about not being able to use my legs that just completely freaks me out

Hate looking over the edge at a great height. It always makes me feel like my glasses are going to fall off my face. I also get that unusual urge to jump that some people experience but stronger than most.

When my daughter was about 4 we went to San Fran and walked across the golden gate. At one point we stopped and were looking out over the water, and she wanted to look down, so she stuck her head between the rails and got stuck. For close to 5 minutes we were all freaking out. Drew a crowd and everything. Do we call the fire department? The police? Spiderman? I had the brilliant idea to just reach over the top and grab her arm and have her step through and I'd lift her over the railing, dangling her 100 feet above the water. Glad we didn't try that. Finally my son, about 13 at the time, got her to move her head just right to get unstuck. It was terrifying. Of course we all had to get milkshakes to help us recover from the trauma.

geez .. for a kid that's crap. There's something about not being able to use my legs that just completely freaks me out
This.
Paralysis and blindness scare me. I would probably kill myself

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Reactions: RJF
Hate looking over the edge at a great height. It always makes me feel like my glasses are going to fall off my face. I also get that unusual urge to jump that some people experience but stronger than most.

When my daughter was about 4 we went to San Fran and walked across the golden gate. At one point we stopped and were looking out over the water, and she wanted to look down, so she stuck her head between the rails and got stuck. For close to 5 minutes we were all freaking out. Drew a crowd and everything. Do we call the fire department? The police? Spiderman? I had the brilliant idea to just reach over the top and grab her arm and have her step through and I'd lift her over the railing, dangling her 100 feet above the water. Glad we didn't try that. Finally my son, about 13 at the time, got her to move her head just right to get unstuck. It was terrifying. Of course we all had to get milkshakes to help us recover from the trauma.
I probably would have done your idea and it would have been fine. I trust my strength and coordination enough that I wouldn't be worried about my kid falling in that circumstance.
My wife wouldn't let me try though no doubt

I probably would have done your idea and it would have been fine. I trust my strength and coordination enough that I wouldn't be worried about my kid falling in that circumstance.
My wife wouldn't let me try though no doubt
tenor.gif

This.
Paralysis and blindness scare me. I would probably kill myself

Oh this. If I’m diagnosed with dementia or Alzheimer’s I’ll play it out. Once it starts progressing I’m holding a massive family BBQ telling everyone good bye. Then going on a massive coke and hooker bender till my heart gives out.