What's new

What has David Locke so upset?

I can't read this site anymore. Every ****ing thing is Coach Corbin's or the managements fault, but it's the players on the floor who we expect to perform. This site has been rendered useless by Clutchfans trolls and ****ing retarded Jazz fans. I'm not even sure why I bother to post here or read this garbage site anymore. <sigh>

I can't read this site anymore. Every ****ing thing is Coach Corbin's or the managements fault, but it's the players on the floor who we expect to perform. This site has been rendered useless by Clutchfans trolls and ****ing retarded Jazz fans. I'm not even sure why I bother to post here or read this garbage site anymore. <sigh>

Ok?

According to Locke, on most nights if you pooled our starting five with the opponent's, no one from our five would get picked top six.

I can just picture the team picking sixth: "Oh, man, do we have to pick one of these bums? I'd rather just play two on three."

Ouch, Locke.

Not even, "Ty sucks" ???

FYI all, I'm going to start an alternative jazz message board for actual Jazz fans. Ill let you all know when it's set up. This site is ********.

*not because of Jason or the site itself. There are just too many fake fans and trolls here.

FYI all, I'm going to start an alternative jazz message board for actual Jazz fans. Ill let you all know when it's set up. This site is ********.

*not because of Jason or the site itself. There are just too many fake fans and trolls here.

So we suck but you'll let us know when your site is done? Get'm tiger!

@GregInUtah ... is that you??

Taking your toys and going home, then? You want help?

And actually, you trolls have it good here at Jazzfanz. Many sites specific to various teams prohibit negative posts. Not that I will on my site, but it would certainly be policed. Because as Locke said, actions and words have consequences.

And actually, you trolls have it good here at Jazzfanz. Many sites specific to various teams prohibit negative posts. Not that I will on my site, but it would certainly be policed. Because as Locke said, actions and words have consequences.

Oh no.