• 12-7

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • 13-6

• 14-5 or better

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The real point of the thread is where we would be at by the trade deadline. I think people can make up whatever they want about the GS game. Personally I think there was an 80% chance we won that game. So I think 12-7 is the closest. If you guessed 11-8 you can pretend we would have lost that game and still pat yourself on the back.

Kind of crazy we outplayed 90% of everyone's expectations, but it still kind of feels like we didn't play that well.
This.
Clarkson has been a huge slump. Its seems Sexton has went from playing like an all star to just an ok player lately. I feel like simone has been in a big time slump (i will check the data on this in a minute). Even Lauri had a couple of recent stinkers. Yet here we are exceeding expectations anyways.
I would say that on average we played great... we just achieved that in a very bipolar kind of way.

If Clarkson didnt hit that trade rumor wall in the middle of this stretch (or whatever made him regress to his early season form), I think we may have ended up way better than 11-7. But we also turned some schedule losses into wins at the beginning of this stretch.

I guess it is fair to say, that we also exceeded expectations with winning Bucks and Thunder (and obviously a bunch of other teams with a winning record) while losing to Nets which should have been a winnable game.

I guess it is fair to say, that we also exceeded expectations with winning Bucks and Thunder (and obviously a bunch of other teams with a winning record) while losing to Nets which should have been a winnable game.
Should have beat the sixers. Give Kessler a few more minutes in that one and its a win.