What's new

What would you give up for Westbrook?

Other option is sense Houston blew up an we have OKC pick protected so sending it to them makes no sense. we do a three way.

Harden to OKC.
Westbrook to Jazz
5 first rounders an cash an Exum an one of Burks or Hood to Rockets.

Again this only happens when we can franchise tag Westbrook 5 seasons.

I cant lie...I just liked the part when you said threeway...didnt read anything else

Exum, Lyles, Burks or Hood, Neto, their 2017 first and our 2017 first. With Westbrook a free agent and likely to go to the Lakers, OKC has significantly lower leverage in trades. They won't get a better package from anyone except maybe Boston, since there's the chance Westbrook is a rental. Sell Westbrook on being part of the perfect team to beat Golden State and get his revenge on KD. As constructed, the only other teams he could join that would be more likely to beat KD with are San Antonio and Cleveland.

Westbrook
Hood
Hayward
Favors
Gobert

You swing for the fences for one year and go all in for a title, and still keep the core of the team intact if RW walks.

Really, I'd trade anyone but Hayward, Favors, and Gobert since I think adding Westbrook to those three makes the Jazz a contender.

I would trade Exum, Favors, Lyles, and two first round picks for Adams and Westbrook. Westbrooks athleticism and durability have never been matched, and he's really good, too. Favors has back issues, they don't go away, so he must.

Trade for Simmons. He will be a superstar

Sent from my VS980 4G using JazzFanz mobile app

Like Westbrook is great, plays harder than anyone and *can* be fun to watch. What is he without KD though? When KD was injured he went full ball hog and just went for stats and barely made the 8th seed. He has aged well thus far, but his game has an expiration date.
Barely made the 8th seed? They missed the playoffs altogether. We were the reason OKC missed the playoffs that year, remember Kanter's first game back in Utah after the trade?

Might as well make a thread for LeBron. Even if we traded everyone on the roster for him, he would be here for 1 season and he's out.

Trade for Simmons. I'm telling you guys, he will be worth it. We have never had a superstar like what this kid will be. I would trade Favors, Burks, 3 firsts (one of ours upcoming, the GS pick and the OKC pick) for Simmons and not think twice. It is highly unlikely that the GS pick will be inside the top 25. It's highly unlikely that we ever get anything that great for the OKC pick. And it's also highly unlikely that our pick will be top 20 anytime soon.

I know we won't do it because we put all of our eggs in the basket for this season, but we should do it next summer should we have the chance.