What's new

What's the Next Move?

How does a buyout impact our salary cap situation? Wondering if this puts us in play for the GS salary dump.

I do think the next move is trading KO and making Ochai a permanent starter.

I will miss KO though. Such a fun player to watch. I love watching his unorthodox weird **** he does. I love watchin opposing players absolutely hate him.
I think we keep KO... we won't get more than a 2nd for him and if Kessler goes down we're ****ed.

i think we keep Clarkson. it would good for FO to show some faith a bit. makes us a little bit human

There are a few guys that make some sense. Jalen McDaniels and Mo Wagner are the 2 guys I would look at. Also maybe take a flyer on Cam Reddish and Darius Bazley as well.
No. To all that. Would rather be a dumping ground for someone else’s cap savings and try to add a solid player or asset that way.

The Jazz still need to trade KO and Clarkson. They should be running through guys from the scrap heap to see if they can find hidden treasures over the last 20 or so games. They do not want to be winning games. They need their pick to improve big time, that was clearly the move with the lakers trade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still think another move has to be made.

I think the Jazz will still find ways to be in some games and the Jazz could luck themselves into wins. Trade Clarkson and that becomes much much tougher.

I'm hoping he gets moved. I'm afraid we'll overpay in the offseason because he's played so well this year. I'd rather move him and get an asset.

I am interested to see what Sexton can do as a starter over the rest of the season.

Obviously I'm not a believer, but the starting lineup is largely the same as it was with Conley. Sexton will have good players to work with so he wont have any excuses for not succeeding with those lineups at least.

He was certainly good tonight. His “good” teammates werent though.

Will be interesting to watch.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app