What's new

Where are The Crybabies over Conley Trade Now?

Lol. So the cancel culture is hitting Jazzfanz too I see. I can't compliment Conley but still want to see more before grading the trade?

You guys just make this forum awful. That's why I was away. I enjoyed wins with and without DM, Conley, etc from a distance because how toxic this place is.

I'm a lifelong Bama fan. I don't give two craps about how we look or stats. I care about wins. That's what matters. Come at me when we have won something more.

Sent from my SM-G970U using JazzFanz mobile app

Nobody is canceling you. Just advising you to take a break because you are spewing the worst **** out of your mouth I’ve read in a long time on here. Embarrassing.

Nobody is canceling you. Just advising you to take a break because you are spewing the worst **** out of your mouth I’ve read in a long time on here. Embarrassing.
Your opinion

Guarantee you others on here feel the exact same way as me but they don't want to take the flack guys like you will bring them.

Anybody who thinks the Conley trade is a win before winning a single series with him is an absolute moron. That's the worst take on here I've seen in years.

Conley has given us better basketball than the Jazz have ever see in franchise history.
Can you explain what you mean here, I mean John Stockton was a member of the jazz many years ago.
@LoPo log out brother. Hit the showers. That was the worst take I’ve seen in a long time. You are weirdly obsessed with hating Conley. Take a break it’s not healthy. You went MIA when Conley was playing his best basketball. Not a coincidence.
Every take he has on this subject is the worst take ever. Lol. It’s like he wants to sabotage himself.

We ain't up 3-1 if we have those two instead of Mike. Mike has been fire... 20/10 and very efficient.

While I agree we have a ways to go in this playoff and anything can happen... if Mike and the core guys stay healthy the Conley trade is a win. Last year he struggled... I've seen enough to know that the Mike we are currently getting is the real Mike Conley.
As it stands right now the Conley trade, prima facie, has been a success. No one can know what other options we might have pursued nor where they might have lead us. But you can't argue we have had success with Conley.

I still think we had bigger needs than signing another undersized guard at the time, but the results have been good so we can all at least enjoy that while it's happening.

We can only hope that this wasn't simply a 2-year rental that ends in both heart-break and a bad cap situation with far fewer assets than we started with, but in the end that's why we spend those assets, to see where it will get us.

No matter what, unless we get a championship out of it, and even then somewhat, this will go down as one of the more controversial moves the jazz have made, at least among the fans.

But as one who has been calling on the team for years now to simply make a big move, or try to make a splash in some way, beyond the stupid " organic growth " they always fed us, I'm glad that we at least made a move. Even if I don't fully agree with it. And I can certainly enjoy the success while it lasts.

We got Conley as a missing piece to contending for a title. I want that. I'm willing to eat crow if we get there.

Having the best record doesn't mean crap to me. Winning playoff series is what matters.

We made the 2nd round with a rookie version of Don, a lesser version of Rudy and Royce and without Clarkson. Considering what we gave up for Conley (Rubio, Crowder, Allen, Korver and 2 1sts), the Conley trade ain't a win for me until our team knocks on the door of contention.

Up 3-1 or even beating the 8 seed isn't a victory party for anybody nor should it be. I expect more because we were told Conley is exactly what we lacked to contend. I see it in the making and I'm happy, but we got to see this through.

That take is absolutely logical and grounded and realistic and makes a lot of sense. We did give up a lot. We've also been winning, which is why so far it looks good.

But in the end if it ends with Conley leaving after 2 seasons with no rings to show for it and none of those assets available to build with I doubt it will be viewed as a successful experiment. It's not unreasonable at all for someone to say they want to wait to see the final outcome before they claim that this has been fully a success, or not.

In this case WC you are the one spewing unreasonable **** and bring blinded by your homer goggles.

That take is absolutely logical and grounded and realistic and makes a lot of sense. We did give up a lot. We've also been winning, which is why so far it looks good.

But in the end if it ends with Conley leaving after 2 seasons with no rings to show for it and none of those assets available to build with I doubt it will be viewed as a successful experiment. It's not unreasonable at all for someone to say they want to wait to see the final outcome before they claim that this has been fully a success, or not.

In this case WC you are the one spewing unreasonable **** and bring blinded by your homer goggles.

I’m talking specifically about when he said Conley hasn’t done anything that Rubio/Crowder couldn’t do. If you agree with that I don’t know what to tell you lmao.

Can you explain what you mean here, I mean John Stockton was a member of the jazz many years ago.

Every take he has on this subject is the worst take ever. Lol. It’s like he wants to sabotage himself.
The Jazz have never had the best record in the NBA.

If you want to argue that those Jazz teams were better in a vacuum than this Jazz team, whatever, but they werent better relative to the rest of the league like they are now. We just witnessed the best regular season in Jazz history.

We got Conley as a missing piece to contending for a title. I want that. I'm willing to eat crow if we get there.

Having the best record doesn't mean crap to me. Winning playoff series is what matters.

We made the 2nd round with a rookie version of Don, a lesser version of Rudy and Royce and without Clarkson. Considering what we gave up for Conley (Rubio, Crowder, Allen, Korver and 2 1sts), the Conley trade ain't a win for me until our team knocks on the door of contention.

Up 3-1 or even beating the 8 seed isn't a victory party for anybody nor should it be. I expect more because we were told Conley is exactly what we lacked to contend. I see it in the making and I'm happy, but we got to see this through.

Yeah, you arent a fan if you don't think having the best record in NBA for the first time in franchise history means nothing.

Ringz culture is so toxic and annoying.

Lol. So the cancel culture is hitting Jazzfanz too I see. I can't compliment Conley but still want to see more before grading the trade?

You guys just make this forum awful. That's why I was away. I enjoyed wins with and without DM, Conley, etc from a distance because how toxic this place is.

I'm a lifelong Bama fan. I don't give two craps about how we look or stats. I care about wins. That's what matters. Come at me when we have won something more.

Lmao, you stepped away because the opinions you've been spouting for the past 1-2 years aged TERRIBLY and now you got egg on your face and can't take people serving you crow. How in the hell can you say you only care about wins, but then say **** like Conley has done nothing Rubio/Crowder couldn't do when the Jazz just WON more games than any other team for the first time in franchise history.

Being held accountable for bad takes isnt cancel culture. If you would just take the L like a big boy and stop trying to move the goal post this wouldn't be happening.

Thank you.

We will have time to evaluate this trade. There is no reason to make a call on the trade when we haven't even gotten out of the first round with him.

I'm fine eating crow to say that the trade is no longer the worst in our history. I firmly believe it was going into the season.

However, its going to take a lot to call this trade a success. And a lot means playoff success and lots of it.

Yeah, you arent a fan if you don't think having the best record in NBA for the first time in franchise history means nothing.

Ringz culture is so toxic and annoying.
We have already had the best record in the NBA before. Don't know why you keep touting that like it's some badge of honor.

Doesn't matter if it was us alone or not - we had the best record in the NBA.

Unless the Jazz just completely lay an egg against another top team, it isn't a failed experiment.

It gave the Jazz the best record in the NBA. The lineups with featuring Conley are some of the best lineups on the team. Anyone who has watched Jazz basketball for the past 20 years can say without a doubt this is the best Jazz team they have ever seen.

The trade is already a massive success. That success can't be undone. Can it be a bigger success and go down as one of the greatest trades of all time if they make/win the Finals? Sure.

If you are really sitting on the fence and saying "But what about Grayson Allen, Brandon Clarke, and some other unidentified late first rounder" then shut the **** up, seriously. Go be a fan of a team like the Thunder if draft picks and fantasizing about potential is what makes you like professional sports.

Lmao, you stepped away because the opinions you've been spouting for the past 1-2 years aged TERRIBLY and now you got egg on your face and can't take people serving you crow. How in the hell can you say you only care about wins, but then say **** like Conley has done nothing Rubio/Crowder couldn't do when the Jazz just WON more games than any other team for the first time in franchise history.

Being held accountable for bad takes isnt cancel culture. If you would just take the L like a big boy and stop trying to move the goal post this wouldn't be happening.

Unless the Jazz just completely lay an egg against another top team, it isn't a failed experiment.

It gave the Jazz the best record in the NBA. The lineups with featuring Conley are some of the best lineups on the team. Anyone who has watched Jazz basketball for the past 20 years can say without a doubt this is the best Jazz team they have ever seen.

The trade is already a massive success. That success can't be undone. Can it be a bigger success and go down as one of the greatest trades of all time if they make/win the Finals? Sure.

If you are really sitting on the fence and saying "But what about Grayson Allen, Brandon Clarke, and some other unidentified late first rounder" then shut the **** up, seriously. Go be a fan of a team like the Thunder if draft picks and fantasizing about potential is what makes you like professional sports.

Cy laying the smack down. God damn. Beautiful posts.

We have already had the best record in the NBA before. Don't know why you keep touting that like it's some badge of honor.

Doesn't matter if it was us alone or not - we had the best record in the NBA.

So you think being tied is the best? I thought you were a Bama fan who only cared about wins, but now you want to say being tied is accomplishing the best record?

You don't even have a consistent philosophy for this stuff.

I’m talking specifically about when he said Conley hasn’t done anything that Rubio/Crowder couldn’t do. If you agree with that I don’t know what to tell you lmao.
Oh ok. Would have been good to quote that since I just went back to the last comment of his I could find and that was the one I quoted.

The Jazz have never had the best record in the NBA.

If you want to argue that those Jazz teams were better in a vacuum than this Jazz team, whatever, but they werent better relative to the rest of the league like they are now. We just witnessed the best regular season in Jazz history.
In 1997 the Thai had a winning % of 780 this team had a % of 722 and had less losses in more games. Stockton and Malone carried a team of Jeff Hornacek on two bad knees at the end of his career and a bunch of backups with maybe one other finge starter in Russell. If you take Malone and Stockton away from that team and replace them with the run of the mill allstars, that’s one of the worst teams in the league. The way it sounds to me is you’re putting Conley on a Pedestal above Stockton and Malone, I just don’t understand where you’re trying to go with this

In 1997 the Thai had a winning % of 780 this team had a % of 722 and had less losses in more games. Stockton and Malone carried a team of Jeff Hornacek on two bad knees at the end of his career and a bunch of backups with maybe one other finge starter in Russell. If you take Malone and Stockton away from that team and replace them with the run of the mill allstars, that’s one of the worst teams in the league. The way it sounds to me is you’re putting Conley on a Pedestal above Stockton and Malone, I just don’t understand where you’re trying to go with this
I'm putting this team, that features Conley, above any other Jazz team.