What's new

Where would Dante get drafted in a redraft as of right now?

Where would Dante get drafted in redraft?

• Total voters
are you asking us if you're guessing he has potential? confusing sentence bro.

Ya well potential is factored in when drafting. He isn't a top 5 rookie right now but he still has top 5 potential I think. However how likely is he to reach that? I would be thrilled if he ended up as good as Goran Dragic.

Even as passive as he is, teams would not pass up that physical length, potential, defense and first step. Plus his shot looks better than most people would have expected it would have. Considering that there's been rumbling that Embiid isn't working hard and is way out of shape, and that MCW isn't the PG of the future. . . I could easily see Philly taking Exum at 3 and being patient with his development - something that thankfully the Jazz brass is better at than the fans. Everyone knew he wouldn't be ready this year and yet they're freaking out because he's been forced into the lineup since Burke's defense has sucked so bad that he's a better fit for the bench. Dante will get bigger and more confident and Quin Snyder will coach the **** out of him throughout that process. . . and then I'm going to LMAO when Dalamon or Ugli or somebody bumps these freakout threads and makes people look stupid.

Ask this question again in 3 years. See what the answer is then.

what kind of draft is dis? military, nba, racial, etc.
the OP did not specify and my answer varies, depending on draft type.
pls clarify.

I'd say he would get drafted about the same at this point. Ask in a few years and maybe someone like Zach Lavine jumps him, maybe 1 or 2 other players. Maybe he jumps a couple spots.

It's still tough to tell.

I'd say there is a good chance he still ends up in the top5 of this draft 10 years from now. The only person he doesn't look like he'll be better than is Wiggins. The rest, the book is still out on.

It's too bad Jabari went down for the year. Wish we could have seen if he got better through out the year.

He looks like a 2nd rounder to me, but he was always drafted because of potential, so skill and play have very little to do with it. Dante should just sit the rest of the season out and work on his jump shot, since that's the only way he can score the ball right now.

Rudy would go #1