What's new

Where would Dante get drafted in a redraft as of right now?

Where would Dante get drafted in redraft?

• Total voters
Rudy wasn't drafted in this draft. He would not get drafted.
Ya I know.
I was a joke about how rudy is so bad *** that he would go #1 even in a year that he didn't come out.

Has exum shown flashes? Sure I guess he has. Does he have potential? I guess so

Elijah millsap, and chris johnson have shown flashes too and both have potential as well I guess.
I bet elijah and Chris both dominated in high school too

Anyone who gets decent minutes will do something good sometimes. You could really say that any player who sucks currently has potential. No one really knows how a player will turn out.
Right now exum looks about as bad as anyone could have possibly predicted

I don't think anyone is upset or concerned that exum is simply struggling.
We all expect that from a 19 year old rookie with no college experience drafted off potential.

It's the level of his struggling that is concerning.

1) Andrew Wiggins
2) Jabari Parker
3) Embiid
4) Marcus Smart
5) Jusuf Nurkic

Dante might come it at 6ish but I would put these 5 ahead as of right now.

Is Dante that much younger than Kyrie, John Wall, or Derrick Rose when they entered the league? Hell even Tyreke Evans looked better than Dante and has same potential that Dante had. Is Dante really that athletic that he has insane potential?

I said for people who thought he was in the 7-10 range or worse. Thats the list I want to see. But that list is okay. I would put Exum ahead of Smart. Smart has not done much more and has 2 years of college on Exum. Which is why I still have him at 5.

I think a better question is.....
Where would dante get drafted next year if he were playing college ball right now?

In other words, do you think dante would be dominating college ball right now?

I think he would look very average or even crappy if he were playing in college currently (since he looks worse than d-leaguers)

He would probably have to stay in college another year or two before he would be thought of as a lottery pick