What's new

Which of these FA wings (at the price tag provided) should we pursue this summer?

Which FA wing do you want given the price tag listed?

• Wes--14M

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Tobias--14M

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Kawhi--14M

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • Jeff Green--12M

• Middleton--11M

Votes: 8 22.2%
  • Deng--10M

• Demarre--9.5M

• Danny Green--9M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gerald Green--9M

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Afflalo--8M

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
What it comes down to is the draft, IMO.
Is Middleton at a HUGE, overinflated contract better than Burks and Hayward with Hezonja and Hood off the bench? What if Hezonja is gone, but Utah drafts Booker? Or Looney, with Hayward then getting some time at SG and Looney playing backup SF?

Only way I see Utah going after a wing is if they decide to take a big like Porzingis. And I still say there's a 50-50 chance we trade the draft rights to our pick for a veteran once free agency opens. I don't think at #10 Lindsey would be too enamored with the players available. Utah has a TON of youth already. I find it interesting he already broached the subject. Did he perhaps have some conversations at the deadline like KOC did about Jefferson? We can give a team a couple of firsts, including this year's. But we wouldn't want to deal it unless we knew it was not going to be top-3. And Team X might not want to make a trade if that first pick is delayed for a year.

And based on tonight's game, it looks like Middleton played the most and had the best game for the Bucks. And you are telling me Middleton is looking good defensively because of the defensive prowess of Jabari Parker (Before he got injured), Jared Dudley, Erson, Jared Bayless, and that Fat a** O.J. Mayo??? Hard sell... Hard sell.

Easier sell than telling me you dont watch him play but his +/- make him look good.

Last edited:
Throw the kitchen sink at getting Jimmy Butler. The guy is an animal with a chip on his shoulder. Max that bitch out.

I'd have to think the kitchen sink would be the way to go as well. Butler seems like he'd prefer that type. While my bathroom sink is much flashier and consists of pricier materials, I'd have to say that the importance of my kitchen sink far surpasses it. The overall size and functionality it offers is out of this world.