What's new

Which Rudy Gobert trades would you do?

Choose up to three (3) trade scenarios you would accept...

• Trade #1

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Trade #2

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Trade #3

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Trade #4

Votes: 14 43.8%
  • Trade #5

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Trade #6

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
I agree. Rudy is no slouch. Trading him for a mid pick and some expiring ******** just doesn’t fly. I think we can honestly get a decent return on Rudy, Don, Clarkson, and Bogie.

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz
Two mid 1sts in a draft strong in that area plus another young prospect and a likely-undervalued Hayward is pretty good. The packages aren't going to get better with time.

Two mid 1sts in a draft strong in that area plus another young prospect and a likely-undervalued Hayward is pretty good. The packages aren't going to get better with time.
The contract is part of the issue at his age. Also the fit is an issue... AD even though he is a big would fit any roster. PG literally could start for any team in any lineup. He's like the perfect 2nd star for literally any superstar.

So we won't get the return or anything close to it. Sadly I think you need to look more at the return Orlando got for Vuc. One good lotto pick, one future pick, and Carter Jr. plus salary fodder. Rudy >>>>> Vuc but his contract is much smaller and they actually did find a pretty desperate team.

If you got PJ, Hayward, 13 and 15 it'd be a great deal. I'm not sure they will push that far in. If it was Hayward, 13 and 15, plus McDaniels and maybe a second I'd call that fine. If you subbed in Rozier for Hayward I'd also feel we got a fair deal. Not in love with the idea of Hayward back but I think you could re-route if the PR hit seemed too much or if he seemed to have a bad attitude about the idea.

I think the Jazz are basically running it back with a minor tweak or two. The fawning pieces on Gobert, Conley, Clarkson, Mitchell and Bogey on the team's website are my evidence. So you trade Royce and Gay? Waive Juancho and some other minimum wager? Maybe they buy a draft pick.

I think the Jazz are basically running it back with a minor tweak or two. The fawning pieces on Gobert, Conley, Clarkson, Mitchell and Bogey on the team's website are my evidence. So you trade Royce and Gay? Waive Juancho and some other minimum wager? Maybe they buy a draft pick.

Lol. This! I swear man they will. lmao

If by fair you mean garbage.

Not really any different than most of what’s been talked about as “realistic around here” I agree with you we should be getting more. Especially for Mitchell but the general consensus on here is that we aren’t getting much back for our guys. Idk.

Not really any different than most of what’s been talked about as “realistic around here” I agree with you we should be getting more. Especially for Mitchell but the general consensus on here is that we aren’t getting much back for our guys. Idk.

There was a lot of trades and some were rough but others are close to what I’d expect. If we are moving Donovan the dark horse team for me is Detroit. Grant, #5 and one more pick is pretty good. If you want to rebuild Grant is moved for 7 or 8… I think you could play those teams against each other and get like 8, Graham, and a solid future first… with Portland could get 7, Bledsoe, and a future first… or 7 and Grant just goes into their trade exception and we don’t have to do any more deals to fix our luxury tax problem.

I’m really high on PJ Washington… if we got PJ, Rozier and 13 it would be pretty tempting… I’d try to land one more first. We’d be back in two small guard territory but Rozier has more juice on both sides of the ball than Conley at this point… I think if you subbed Hayward you could reroute him to Portland for expirings and a couple seconds.

On PJ… I wonder if there is some deal where we could get him while keeping Rudy… that is a great pairing… it’s something Charlotte should be really pushing for… I think he might be like the perfect compliment and still has some room to grow. I don’t see a deal there but who knows.

If Lavine will sign with Atlanta contingent upon Gobert being traded there, I could see Atlanta trading Collins, Hunter and Huerter for Gobert.

Atlanta would then be Trae/Lavine/Bogdanovic/Okongwu/Gobert. They could then draft a wing with their pick at #16.

Trade idea…

Not sure if the Bulls would do it but what about

Gobert for Vuc/P Williams/#18

Maybe if they are selling on Lonzo low we can swoop in and do this

Gobert/Conley for Vuc/P Williams/Lonzo

Utah trades: Gobert
Utah receives: Washington, Plumlee, #7, #13

Charlotte trades: Rozier, Plumlee, Washington, #13, #15
Charlotte receives: Gobert

Portland trades: Bledsoe, #7
Portland receives: Rozier, #15

Trade idea…

Not sure if the Bulls would do it but what about

Gobert for Vuc/P Williams/#18

Maybe if they are selling on Lonzo low we can swoop in and do this

Gobert/Conley for Vuc/P Williams/Lonzo

The first package isn't good enough for Gobert, imo.
Lonzo's injury status clouds the second package.

Utah trades: Gobert
Utah receives: Washington, Plumlee, Grant, #15

Charlotte trades: Rozier, Plumlee, Washington, #13, #15
Charlotte receives: Gobert

Detroit trades: Grant
Detroit receives: Rozier, #13

Here is a scenario that combines Charlotte and Atlanta into a single trade with Utah:

Utah trades: Gobert, something else
Utah receives: Rozier, Plumlee, Collins, #13

Charlotte trades: Rozier, Plumlee, #13
Charlotte receives: Capela, something else from Utah

Atlanta trades: Capela, Collins
Atlanta receives: Gobert

Here is a scenario that combines Charlotte and Atlanta into a single trade with Utah:

Utah trades: Gobert, something else
Utah receives: Rozier, Plumlee, Collins, #13

Charlotte trades: Rozier, Plumlee, #13
Charlotte receives: Capela, something else from Utah

Atlanta trades: Capela, Collins
Atlanta receives: Gobert

Don’t think Charlotte does that.

Don’t think Charlotte does that.

The something else from UTA would need to be pretty significant, imo. CHA could also offer #15 instead of #13. The argument from Charlotte's POV is that they desperately need a decent center, but don't want to pay max rate for it, whether that's Gobert or Ayton.

Utah gets Collins, Hunter and Plumlee

Hawks get Rudy Gobert, Rudy Gay and #13

Hornets get Capela

Jazz get two young talented players and a makeshift center.
Hawks get their franchise center, cap savings and a lottery pick.
Hornets get their center without having to sacrifice any of their core.fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_5-30-2022_7-25-30AM.jpg

Sent from my SM-A516U using JazzFanz mobile app