What's new

Who are you pulling for in the gold medal game?

Who are you pulling for to win gold?

• USA

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • FRANCE

Votes: 45 70.3%

• Total voters
I always root for my country. USA all the way. I will not be surprise if France wins but this is not about individual players it is about country. I am not the most patriotic guy but in the Olympics or World Cup. I cheer for my country's team.

My love for my country says "USA, USA, USA".

My disdain for the way we run our program, the lack of continuity, many top players passing, and non-existent chemistry............Viva La France?

I always root for my country. USA all the way. I will not be surprise if France wins but this is not about individual players it is about country. I am not the most patriotic guy but in the Olympics or World Cup. I cheer for my country's team.
Meh. Nationalism is a bunch of ****. One world. God bless the entire world. No exceptions. Except the Lakers. **** the Lakers.

Meh. Nationalism is a bunch of ****. One world. God bless the entire world. No exceptions. Except the Lakers. **** the Lakers.

Then why do the athletes have their nation's name on their jersey. So everyone cheering for France is ok but if I cheer for USA then I am a nationalist. Geez lighten up. I agree radical nationalism is dangerous but it is ok for people to be proud to be French, American, Italian. Mexican etc.

Last edited:
I have forwarded this entire thread to the proper authorities -- FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Hawaii 5-0. Anybody on this thread who said they will be rooting for a foreign nation over the USA will soon be contacted by those agencies and you will be charged with treason, sedition, and pinko-ism.

You made a big mistake openly admitting you are rooting against team USA. I hope your years in prison will give you time to realize the mistake you've made and you will cry yourself to sleep every night in your cell.

USA! I would like to see a mixed team instead of half-interested NBA players. Select 7 NBAers, 5 college (with at least 2 academc years), a couple of HS players ( in good academic standing), maybe a couple of at-large players—the military has some guys that could def play at an olympic level. If the NBA players have a problem with this roster arrangement find some that don’t.

I have forwarded this entire thread to the proper authorities -- FBI, CIA, NSA, Homeland Security, Hawaii 5-0. Anybody on this thread who said they will be rooting for a foreign nation over the USA will soon be contacted by those agencies and you will be charged with treason, sedition, and pinko-ism.

You made a big mistake openly admitting you are rooting against team USA. I hope your years in prison will give you time to realize the mistake you've made and you will cry yourself to sleep every night in your cell.
Hell our former president was rooting against our USA womens soccer team. At one of his rallies, his followers were booing the USA womens soccer team.

5iss7p.jpg

5issas.jpg

5issem.jpg

5issgi.jpg

So all you French lovers want to act like Trump. Hahaha.
Well, yes, except for the traitor, racist, abhorrent, amoral, anti-democratic, arrogant, authoritarian, autocratic, avaricious, backward, base, benighted, bloated, blubbering, blundering, bogus, bombastic, boorish, bullying, bungling, cheap, childish, clownish, clueless, common, confused, conniving, corrupt, cowardly, crass, creepy, cretinous, criminal, crowing, crude, cruel, dangerous, delusional, demagogic, depraved, devious, dim, disgraceful, dishonest, disloyal, disreputable, dissembling, dog-whistling, doltish, dull, elitist, embarrassing, erratic, fascist, foolish, gauche, gluttonous, greedy, grudging, hate-filled, hateful, haughty, heedless, homophobic, humorless, hypocritical, idiotic, ignoble, ignominious, ignorant, immature, inarticulate, indolent, inept, inferior, insane, intemperate, irresponsible, kakistocratic, kleptocratic, laughable, loathsome, loud-mouthed, low-life, lying, mendacious, meretricious, monstrous, moronic, narcissistic, needy, oafish, odious, orange, outrageous, pampered, pandering, perverse, petty, predatory, puffed-up, racist, repulsive, rude, sanctimonious, semi-literate, senile, senseless, sexist, shady, shameless, sheltered, slimy, sluglike, sniveling, squeamish, stupid, swaggering, tacky, thick, thin-skinned, thuggish, toadying, transphobic, trashy, treasonous, twisted, ugly, unappealing, uncultured, uninformed, unprincipled, unread, unrefined, vain, venal, vicious, vile, vulgar and ***** grabbing parts.