What's new

Who are you pulling for in the gold medal game?

Who are you pulling for to win gold?

• USA

Votes: 19 29.7%
  • FRANCE

Votes: 45 70.3%

• Total voters
Well, yes, except for the traitor, racist, abhorrent, amoral, anti-democratic, arrogant, authoritarian, autocratic, avaricious, backward, base, benighted, bloated, blubbering, blundering, bogus, bombastic, boorish, bullying, bungling, cheap, childish, clownish, clueless, common, confused, conniving, corrupt, cowardly, crass, creepy, cretinous, criminal, crowing, crude, cruel, dangerous, delusional, demagogic, depraved, devious, dim, disgraceful, dishonest, disloyal, disreputable, dissembling, dog-whistling, doltish, dull, elitist, embarrassing, erratic, fascist, foolish, gauche, gluttonous, greedy, grudging, hate-filled, hateful, haughty, heedless, homophobic, humorless, hypocritical, idiotic, ignoble, ignominious, ignorant, immature, inarticulate, indolent, inept, inferior, insane, intemperate, irresponsible, kakistocratic, kleptocratic, laughable, loathsome, loud-mouthed, low-life, lying, mendacious, meretricious, monstrous, moronic, narcissistic, needy, oafish, odious, orange, outrageous, pampered, pandering, perverse, petty, predatory, puffed-up, racist, repulsive, rude, sanctimonious, semi-literate, senile, senseless, sexist, shady, shameless, sheltered, slimy, sluglike, sniveling, squeamish, stupid, swaggering, tacky, thick, thin-skinned, thuggish, toadying, transphobic, trashy, treasonous, twisted, ugly, unappealing, uncultured, uninformed, unprincipled, unread, unrefined, vain, venal, vicious, vile, vulgar and ***** grabbing parts.
I can't believe you put this list together. Kinda brilliant.

I just want France up by two on the last play, an iso where Rudy guards Dame, he shuts down the penetration and blocks the step back 3 at the buzzer.
Not asking gif much, really,

Actually, for me, your voting record wasn’t an obvious thing. In almost every other way that I’ve had access to your reasonings and motivations, you’ve made pretty good sense to me. On this issue, you don’t. Might be my lack of data or bad memory, though.

Or maybe you thought it was obvious that I would take this opportunity to troll you for a response. Ha.

Jazz, family, unicorns, country. Go France!
You'll see green alligators and long necked geese
Some humpy-back camels and some chimpanzees
Some cats and rats and elephants, but sure as you're born
You're never gonna see no Unicorn

First half summary

KD is the best offensive player in the world. If he plays well nobody can do anything about it

No. 4 for France killed their momentum dribbling the air out of the ball and not moving it.

Rudy is awesome .. the game is so different for France when he’s in. On both ends of the floor

From a Jazz point of view the great thing is Rudy’s getting some really good opportunities in the post when they switch and is doing well, drawn a good amount of fouls and getting to the line