What's new

Who is going to score?

Just going with what basketballreference.com projects for these guys:

Favors 14.9 ppg, 10.9 rpg, 2.3 bpg
Kanter 16 ppg, 10.4 ppg
Hayward 16.2 ppg, 4.1 rpg, 3.6 apg
Burks 15.2 ppg, 5 rpg, 2.8 apg

Burke will score some, and the bench will be pretty bad, but I expect the original C4 to be pretty close to those numbers. Pretty evenly balanced. I could see Hayward score at a little higher pace than that, as he was 1 ppg higher than that last season. If they get minutes, I see no reason why all of these guys can't reach this level this season, and improve from there.

Having four players each average over 15ppg is extremely rare. I don't think any team did it this year. Do we really expect something like that do be accomplished by a bunch of first time starters? Maybe a few years down the road, but not next season.

Actually, Per36, he scored 16.9, and there is no reason to think that he should not be getting around 30+ minutes per game.

Isn't Crobin still the coach? After averaging a paltry 13.2 mpg his first season, Kanter's minutes skyrocketed 2.2 more per game in year two. So, there is at least one reason to think he won't be getting 30+ minutes per game.

1168903.jpg

Isn't Crobin still the coach? After averaging a paltry 13.2 mpg his first season, Kanter's minutes skyrocketed 2.2 more per game in year two. So, there is at least one reason to think he won't be getting 30+ minutes per game.

1168903.jpg

So is Evans going to start over kanter? Corbin has to play someone. He can't trot out jamaal tinsley at center. Biedrins? Doubt it. Gobert is even more raw than kanter. Enes will play. Book it.

Favors 13
Hayward 18
Burks 12
Kanter 16
Burke 11
Rush 8
Gobert 6
Flavors 14
Rest of the bench 15

I think we'll be fine. Start Hayward and Rush at the wings. Rush is better then some think, assuming he recovered well from the injury, and if Kanter can provide offense in the paint we'll be fine.

Anyone remember Hardee's ? That place was nasty.

Yes.. I still talk about that about once per month. I remember going into one in FL and there were smashed ketchup packets (and ketchup) all over the floor in multiple places that looked like they had been there for a month.... and employees just standing around. I looked behind the counter and the person taking your order was standing on spilled food and wrappers.... disgusting. I didn't dine there that fine evening.

I see this team giving Hayward and Burks a lot of shots...

Hayward will get the full 36 minutes a night and I see burks getting close to that as well...
Burks will be either the first person of the bench to play pg or he will start and will move to pg when Burke goes out...
We all saw how ball dominate Burks was as a PG and with how horrible our bench will be he could easily be our top scorer!!

Hayward 18-22ppg
Burks 19-23ppg

Our big boys are going to get there minutes but I think they will have to adjust a bit being starters!!
Kanter will obviously have more offense while favors will start making a name for himself on the defensive side...
Also Kanter pairs better with gobert and Beidrens so I suspect he will average more minutes then favors..

Kanter 13-15ppg
Favors 10-12ppg

Burke will be given the green light but will be encourage to set his team mates up instead of scoring..
I see him getting a similiar # of points and assist per game

Burke 7-9ppg

Core 5 67-81ppg

This leaves a lot of work for the rest of the team!!!

If Rush is healthy he can get us 10+ ppg
RJefferson is at least good for 6ppg
Beidrens 5ppg
Gobert 5ppg

Marvin can get us 8ppg when he returns.... Maybe!!!

So in other words 2014 Draft here we come!!!

@Zulu - The games are 48 minutes, not 36. Been that way a long time.

Srsly PKM!!! A full 36 refers to everyone talking about the per 36 stat!!!

Anyways I know ur joshing me so....

SMD!!!!