What's new

Why do ppl with the first name Donald act questionable all the time in public and on television?

Donald-Duck-Wallpaper-84.jpg

Didn't sound like a phone convo. Sounded like they were in the same room talking together

£¥£

Whur you finding this? I thought I heard them say phone call on TNT, but I'm not too sure. I didn't read the article, maybe it's there

Stay tuned

That being said, if i was his rubber faced trophy wife, I'd jump at the opportunity to record a phone call like that. Ultimate bitch move and would be a money making venture to boot

Whur you finding this? I thought I heard them say phone call on TNT, but I'm not too sure. I didn't read the article, maybe it's there

Stay tuned

I was just basing it off listening to the audio on TMZ. Doesn't sound like a phone convo.

I'm not even saying I'm right and for all I know it said "phone audio" right on the thing I clicked.

Go listen to it bro. Truly bizarre.

Sterling is a lunatic.

£¥£

I was just basing it off listening to the audio on TMZ. Doesn't sound like a phone convo.

I'm not even saying I'm right and for all I know it said "phone audio" right on the thing I clicked.

Go listen to it bro. Truly bizarre.

Sterling is a lunatic.

£¥£

Might have to check it out. Yes, that dude is a complete lunatic.

Can't believe people can actually say those things and be serious. Disgusting

Just listened to the recording. Awful stuff. What a piece of ****.

But tbh, I thought it was going to be way worse after hearing some of the reactions before actually listening to it.

Humans are weird. Sterling's parents are Jewish immigrants...

But history shows: kids that get beaten most often beat others themselves when they have the opportunity to...

seriously who the **** cares what he said in the privacy of his own home/office.

and why the **** is nobody mad at the person secretly taping this ****.

donald sterling haas freedom of speech.
and the right to privacy. or so we thought.

seriously who the **** cares what he said in the privacy of his own home/office.

and why the **** is nobody mad at the person secretly taping this ****.

donald sterling haas freedom of speech.
and the right to privacy. or so we thought.

He has the freedom of thought. And if he states his thoughts that are not compliant with human rights publically in a way that excludes distasteful humor then he's got to expect backlash, reaction and opinions on his statements.

He has the freedom of thought. And if he states his thoughts that are not compliant with human rights publically in a way that excludes distasteful humor then he's got to expect backlash, reaction and opinions on his statements.

He didn't display them publicly. I don't agree with what he said at all, but his gold digging whore is going to be broke the rest of her life after he is done with her.