What's new

Why do ppl with the first name Donald act questionable all the time in public and on television?

He didn't display them publicly. I don't agree with what he said at all, but his gold digging whore is going to be broke the rest of her life after he is done with her.

Sorry but if other people can hear what you say it's publically. No matter if it's one or two or thousand. You may assume that this is a private conversation, but if one of the two doesn't feel this is a private conversation then it isn't. This is not me doubting that it's illegal to trap people by recording them.

This is just me stating that in the public eye confidentiality doesn't matter, but the result does. It matters that he said such things in a way that he could affect others with it. This way it was publically. Everything that happens outside your brain is publically. If you show body language that lets others implicate then that's publically no matter if it's misjudgement by the recipient.

Sorry but if other people can hear what you say it's publically. No matter if it's one or two or thousand. You may assume that this is a private conversation, but if one of the two doesn't feel this is a private conversation then it isn't. This is not me doubting that it's illegal to trap people by recording them.

This is just me stating that in the public eye confidentiality doesn't matter, but the result does. It matters that he said such things in a way that he could affect others with it. This way it was publically. Everything that happens outside your brain is publically. If you show body language that lets others implicate then that's publically no matter if it's misjudgement by the recipient.

Uh huh.... Hope you and your significant other don't speak about things you wish not to get out in the comfort of your home. It's entrapment. She is ****ed.

Also, not slut shaming. She stayed with him knowing he is an ignorant, racist megalomaniac for his dough. She should be ashamed of herself as well.

Also, not slut shaming. She stayed with him knowing he is an ignorant, racist megalomaniac for his dough. She should be ashamed of herself as well.

Honestly? He knew he hates colored people, still chose to date a 20 year old half mexican, half african american girl. You shouldn't look at only one side. She wanted his cash, he wanted to spend it on her.

Honestly? He knew he hates colored people, still chose to date a 20 year old half mexican, half african american girl. You shouldn't look at only one side. She wanted his cash, he wanted to spend it on her.

I think I have been clear both are retarded. You are the one who believes what she did was ok apparantly or should be expected.

I think I have been clear both are retarded. You are the one who believes what she did was ok apparantly or should be expected.

No I stated that the publicity doesn't care that she leaked it. The result counts. My belief is that you're retarded when you make racist comments towards a partially black 60 year younger female who you know has her sights on your bank account and think you can get away with it.

But feel free to quote where I stated my opinion. I won't share how I feel about this situation and contents. That's private, which means it stays in my head.
But I choose to comment my opinion on the situation that was created by the statements and give my opinion on the decision making of the people involved.
I think she did the community a good service if she indeed took an illegal record and breaks a law by publishing it. I don't care if that's something on the sidelines of their breakup. Whoever send that tape in felt he or she wanted to report a person on tape who's a racist history, but always managed to cover his *** up until now, then I like the result.
Then I'll be intrigued to see what situation develops out of it. I appreciate that this breaks loose a discrimination conversation even outside the USA.

A gold digger always needs someone in the first place who buries a treasure so gold diggers can dig for it.

He has the freedom of thought. And if he states his thoughts that are not compliant with human rights publically in a way that excludes distasteful humor then he's got to expect backlash, reaction and opinions on his statements.

as far as we know he did it in private.
if he went on a soapbox and siplayed them. we still cant do anything about it. aslong as he keeps it to words

mastrubation happens outside your brain.

it is public.

stupid ****.

i can say things in confidence in my own home
car and office.
it was said in confidence.

we cant help that that "scumbag" has a scumbag girlfriend. who decides to tape it without his knowledge.

serioulsy poeeple these days think they can film photograph record everything that is said verbally or on paper.

WTF happened to confidence trust and Privacy.

also there is a reason why we choose handles on jazzfanz. because we dont want to be held to **** we say.

seriously who the **** cares what he said in the privacy of his own home/office.

and why the **** is nobody mad at the person secretly taping this ****.

donald sterling haas freedom of speech.
and the right to privacy. or so we thought.

You ****ing clown.

No I stated that the publicity doesn't care that she leaked it. The result counts. My belief is that you're retarded when you make racist comments towards a partially black 60 year younger female who you know has her sights on your bank account and think you can get away with it.

But feel free to quote where I stated my opinion. I won't share how I feel about this situation and contents. That's private, which means it stays in my head.
But I choose to comment my opinion on the situation that was created by the statements and give my opinion on the decision making of the people involved.
I think she did the community a good service if she indeed took an illegal record and breaks a law by publishing it. I don't care if that's something on the sidelines of their breakup. Whoever send that tape in felt he or she wanted to report a person on tape who's a racist history, but always managed to cover his *** up until now, then I like the result.
Then I'll be intrigued to see what situation develops out of it. I appreciate that this breaks loose a discrimination conversation even outside the USA.

A gold digger always needs someone in the first place who buries a treasure so gold diggers can dig for it.

so basically youa re a commy ******* who does not stand for freedom and privacy?

please move to north korea and cuba.

seriously wtf is wrong with this world when a guy cant expect rpivacy in his own ****ing office/home

also there is a reason why we choose handles on jazzfanz. because we dont want to be held to **** we say.

Speak for yourself. I don't go by my actual name to avoid being a victim of some-sort of internet crime/abuse.

Using the internet as a soapbox to say nasty things that you normally would never see in real life is pathetic.

why thank you, can i use you as a reference when i apply for a job in the circus as a clown?

No, but pls:

1) type up your posts in this thread
2) print it on a sheet of paper
3) show it to your Jewish aunts & uncles the next time you see them

Speak for yourself. I don't go by my actual name to avoid being a victim of some-sort of internet crime/abuse.

Using the internet as a soapbox to say nasty things that you normally would never see in real life is pathetic.

It's pathetic, it's deplorable, but it's all perfectly legal. I think that's all his childish mouth is trying to say

It's pathetic, it's deplorable, but it's all perfectly legal. I think that's all his childish mouth is trying to say

Dutch is a lost cause, I genuinely have no idea why I'm getting irate over this.

Troll on, big fella.

so whats your real name.
why is your handel dalamon.

and not Dick H. Hancock. or whatever.

you chose a screenname.

because you expect a certain degree of privacy and anonymity.

if you expect privacy and anonymity ont he world wide web. why can donald get it in his home or office.

So I just read the article on tmz. I would like to say I am not racist. But listening to jalen rose and Magic Johson talk you would have thought that Donald killed a bunch of black people. The Donald guy is an idiot, but this has already gone way to far. As far as I know it's not illegal to be racest. All the talk of the NBA taking the team away from him is ********. The guy worked and payed for the team. The guy is dumb but it's become really overblown.

So I just read the article on tmz. I would like to say I am not racist. But listening to jalen rose and Magic Johson talk you would have thought that Donald killed a bunch of black people. The Donald guy is an idiot, but this has already gone way to far. As far as I know it's not illegal to be racest. All the talk of the NBA taking the team away from him is ********. The guy worked and payed for the team. The guy is dumb but it's become really overblown.

I agree. Having heard multiple reactions to the audio before before listening to it, I was expecting far worse than what was actually there. The guy has some serious mental issues, but he can say what he wants. His reputation is being destroyed and that's about all that should happen here.