What's new

Why hasn't Hayward said anything publicly since being matched?

Speak for yourself.

I think it takes a lot of hard work to reach a high level when it comes to sports. I also think it takes even more work when trying to reach that high level with other players.

You exaggerate all the time. Go read GD.

You exaggerate all the time. Go read GD.

Again, speak for yourself.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Again, speak for yourself.

This electronic post has been constructed, arranged and transmitted via an Apple branded communication device using the Tapatalk application.

Oh, you never get carried away on here. Never...

Back to the topic. Is Gordon just trying to **** with our heads or what?

Yeah, he's trolling. I mean if he doesn't tweet or post on instagram something to the effect that he wants to be here and loves all Jazz fans, well, then he obviously would rather be on the lakers.

Why all the hate on Hayward ?

Since the end of the season he has..

1. Run NBA camp in other country
2. Got married
3. Got Laid...I mean paid.
4. Going to Team USA Camp (1 of 19 selected)
5. Due to his versatility, I would not be surprised to make the 12 man roster and play Team USA Ball until the NBA Season.

Quite impressive.

He got his $$$, no pressure, guaranteed money.

I think he will have a rock star year AND make the Western All-stars this season and next.... book it.

Huge "honey-do" list from Mrs. Hayward.
Catching up with his fellow gamers after taking time off for a honeymoon.
Trying to get the down payment back from the Charlotte mansion.

Why does he have to take back his down payment? Utah is just going to be a four year stop in his five year plan. Or he can play like he always does and force us to trade him to Charlotte.

Dude just got married and signed a 15+million dollar contract, I am sure he isn't thinking about anything but ...

You exaggerate all the time.

Yeah, he's trolling. I mean if he doesn't tweet or post on instagram something to the effect that he wants to be here and loves all Jazz fans, well, then he obviously would rather be on the lakers.