What's new

Why hasn't Hayward said anything publicly since being matched?

post-15839-Best-Facepalm-gif-ever-Imgur-DX6W.gif

I could care less if Hayward has said anything to the public about his contract, I'd be more interested to know if he has actually sat down and spoken to his new coach yet? Anyone know?

Maybe cuz he didn't want to be matched and come back?

Just tell him that's tuff, tiger. You knew the rules and we matched. Now run up and down the court with Exum and score your 20/per game. You can opt out after four years and go to Charlotte then. And we'll replace you with that extra pick we got from GS.

Just tell him that's tuff, tiger. You knew the rules and we matched. Now run up and down the court with Exum and score your 20/per game. You can opt out after four years and go to Charlotte then. And we'll replace you with that extra pick we got from GS.

LOL.

Hayward couldn't even average 20 pts on the worst team in the WC last year.

He ain't gonna average 20 pts next year. Especially if Hood continues to impress.

IMO, Haywuss is maybe our 3rd best wing right now

I've been looking around and I haven't seen Hayward say anything since being matched. No comments or nothing. His twitter has gone black. No mention of him being excited to be back in the SLC etc.. Why? It seems odd to me. I've only read comments from his agent. Serious question fellas... and yes I am sure I am gonna get flamed by all you "dumbest thread of the year" no good cuckold's that spam every damn thread because they must but I think its weird. For reals.

He's probably busy arranging with Bailey's to have his stuff moved back to Utah.