What's new

Why the Hell Isn't Rudy in the Starting Lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GS added a defensive piece in D. Green, guis. They didn't bother to draft and develop him, they just went out an added him.

Lessons for what to do with Kanter, guis.

Really does suck at fantasy, just lucked into having Anthony Davis. Hard not to win fantasy with Anthony Davis.

Actually....

Anthony Davis is just a bonus. He didn't help me win the championship. He sat out the end of the year. And a lot in the middle of the season top. And he wasn't even as good as he is now.

How do you call it luck that I got him? Just because I was smart enough to take him with an early pick doesn't mean that's luck. Who did you take instead? Wasn't it big fat Al Jefferson?

GS added a defensive piece in D. Green, guis. They didn't bother to draft and develop him, they just went out an added him.

Lessons for what to do with Kanter, guis.

You are such a nerd dude. Is this all you got? You are trying to call me put about the word "added"?

Really?

By definition, they added him to the team when they drafted him right?

Wtf is your point? Get some new material. I'm absolutely sure nobody is thinking you are clever right now.

What it means is that you better be really good at one of the two. Doesn't HAVE to be defense. Only the Mavs and Miami's first title didn't have their team be in the top four in one of the two categories, and they were both in the top 10 in each. Basically, the formulay is be top 4 in one category and top 10 in the other. That gives you the best chance. The four years of Jazz teams never quite made to those metrics, and fit into those outlier championship teams. Mavs were 8th in both Offensive and Defensive Rating for their title, and the Jazz had two years where they went 8 and 10.

Bro, I absolutely promise you that you HAVE to be good at defense to win a championship.

Show me a team that didn't have good defenders on it that one the championship

That's right, you cant. But yet you continue hammer a way at your lame *** point.

Btw, Pistons didn't have an offensive juggernaut and they won it. Proof that defense is ultimately the most important aspect of the game.

You are such a nerd dude. Is this all you got? You are trying to call me put about the word "added"?

Really?

By definition, they added him to the team when they drafted him right?

Wtf is your point? Get some new material. I'm absolutely sure nobody is thinking you are clever right now.

GS is reaping the benefits of drafting and developing talent. You're blowing them while dissing on other people for wanting the jazz to........ wait for it......... draft and develop their talent.

Some great posts in this thread by everyone not named hack. Also, kinda funny that the one guy kinda supporting hack decided to change his name. Coincidence? I think not. Can't blame him for not wanting to be drug down with the stupidity.

Some great posts in this thread by everyone not named hack. Also, kinda funny that the one guy kinda supporting hack decided to change his name. Coincidence? I think not. Can't blame him for not wanting to be drug down with the stupidity.

Who changed their name?

Damn bro, I didn't realize Boozer meant so much to you. I did know it would be such sore subject.

You negged me? After all those positive reps? I feel kinda dirty now, and betrayed.

It's ok. Don't get mad. It's not that serious. It's just fan talk. I can have my opinion can't I? Is that not allowed?

GS is reaping the benefits of drafting and developing talent. You're blowing them while dissing on other people for wanting the jazz to........ wait for it......... draft and develop their talent.

What?

Reverse it bro, I have no idea where you are going with this. Your are reaching for arguments.

Who changed their name?

Damn bro, I didn't realize Boozer meant so much to you. I did know it would be such sore subject.

You negged me? After all those positive reps? I feel kinda dirty now, and betrayed.

It's ok. Don't get mad. It's not that serious. It's just fan talk. I can have my opinion can't I? Is that not allowed?

Nothing to do with Boozer. More to do with the attitude of self-entitlement, and to be fair, you're not the only one who gets on my nerves with this ****. I honesty wonder why you and the other malcontents even bother watching the Jazz. Your expectations are so unrealistic, you're guaranteed to be disappointed, even if we have a team capable of getting to the second round. You take that **** for granted, when you never know how long it might take us to get that far again. I honestly don't know why you bother watching this team when you're so certain that everything is ****ed and always will be.

Nothing to do with Boozer. More to do with the attitude of self-entitlement, and to be fair, you're not the only one who gets on my nerves with this ****. I honesty wonder why you and the other malcontents even bother watching the Jazz. Your expectations are so unrealistic, you're guaranteed to be disappointed, even if we have a team capable of getting to the second round. You take that **** for granted, when you never know how long it might take us to get that far again. I honestly don't know why you bother watching this team when you're so certain that everything is ****ed and always will be.

Ok. I can respect that opinion. It's very level headed and loyal.

I don't see it that way. I think I can inject my opinion if I want. Negative or positive. I thought that's what this board is for?

Know this though. I will be there to pounce on you the minute you say anything critical or negative about anyone involved with Jazz organization.

You need to be consistent with your opinions or you will just be a hypocrite if you do. It's not a good look.

So keep up your positive attitude about the Jazz, or else. Lucky for you though, the future is bright. But I have a feeling you will mister sooner or later.

Have fun with that unsustainable super happy positive attitude.

I don't see it that way. I think I can inject my opinion if I want. Negative or positive. I thought that's what this board is for?

Know this though. I will be there to pounce on you the minute you say anything critical or negative about anyone involved with Jazz organization.

You need to be consistent with your opinions or you will just be a hypocrite if you do. It's not a good look.

So keep up your positive attitude about the Jazz, or else. Lucky for you though, the future is bright. But I have a feeling you will mister sooner or later.

Holy ****, dude. It wouldn't be inconsistent with his position to say critical things of the organization. It isn't ALL POSITIVE versus ALL NEGATIVE. He wants intelligent critique.... thus his problem with you.

You have reading problems.

Oh ****...

Wait!

Weren't you critical about the handling of the Jefferson and Millsap leaving for nothing?

Why is it OK for your to question decisions or players?

Holy ****, dude. It wouldn't be inconsistent with his position to say critical things of the organization. It isn't ALL POSITIVE versus ALL NEGATIVE. He wants intelligent critique.... thus his problem with you.

You have reading problems.

No, what you to want is for me to agree with you. It's driving you nuts that I won't.

I can read just fine btw.

You act like you've never heard of people having different opinions.

What planet are you living on? Just curious so I know where I live.

Status
Not open for further replies.