What's new

Why the Hell Isn't Rudy in the Starting Lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst kinds of idiots have no sense of the limits of their knowledge.

HACK SEES ALL!!!!!!!

I can't remember the last time I've seen someone on jazzfanz douche it up as hard as Hack in this thread. Armchair GMing at its absolute worst. Needs a ban.

The worst kinds of idiots have no sense of the limits of their knowledge.

HACK SEES ALL!!!!!!!

just his true colors, tbh. Not surprised.

Aren't you that guy who changed his name because you earned a crappy reputation around here and didn't want to face it, but then weren't smart enough to hide it because your doucheyness stands out like a sore thumb, so you changed it back?

I don't think Hack did anything wrong. Other than stubbornly sticking to a ridiculous argument.

So, for illustration purposes, in the 2000s, 14 years, the average offensive rating of NBA champions is 7th, while the average defensive rating of NBA champions is 5.7.

The range of offensive rating for champions is 2nd through 18th while the range of defensive rating is 1st through 21st.

Aren't you that guy who changed his name because you earned a crappy reputation around here and didn't want to face it, but then weren't smart enough to hide it because your doucheyness stands out like a sore thumb, so you changed it back?

no. not even close.

Good one bro.

You changed my post.

That's a classic. Works every time. You are a freaking genius.

Don't go and lie on me now, homie. I never changed your post. I just took the very best part of it and singled it out. There's a huge difference, ya know. Kind of like some d-bag that says Boozer sucks because he doesn't play D, but refuses to acknowledge that his offense was critical to the success of the only team we've had go deep in the playoffs since John and Karl. Honestly, I don't know why you even watch this ****ing team.
-

The future is lost and there's never any reason to hope because everyone except you is an idiot and our FO is completely incompetent and always will be. Yeah, WE ****ING GET IT, ALREADY. Now do everyone a favor and GFY.

-

I don't think Hack did anything wrong. Other than stubbornly sticking to a ridiculous argument.

Exactly.

Why does everyone have to get so mad that I stubbornly stick to my opinion.

Boozer sucked.

Neiner

Neiner

Neiner

Because Boozer did a lot for the organization. He wasn't a perfect player by any means, but he gave Utah a lot of great years and a lot of exciting playoff games. You are just being disrespectful.

Because Boozer did a lot for the organization. He wasn't a perfect player by any means, but he gave Utah a lot of great years and a lot of exciting playoff games. You are just being disrespectful.

Lol

Show some damn respect for Boozer.

Ummmmmm....No!

Don't go and lie on me now, homie. I never changed your post. I just took the very best part of it and singled it out. There's a huge difference, ya know. Kind of like some d-bag that says Boozer sucks because he doesn't play D, but refuses to acknowledge that his offense was critical to the success of the only team we've had go deep in the playoffs since John and Karl. Honestly, I don't know why you even watch this ****ing team.
-

The future is lost and there's never any reason to hope because everyone except you is an idiot and our FO is completely incompetent and always will be. Yeah, WE ****ING GET IT, ALREADY. Now do everyone a favor and GFY.

-

Are you mad bro because I don't love Boozer?

So, for illustration purposes, in the 2000s, 14 years, the average offensive rating of NBA champions is 7th, while the average defensive rating of NBA champions is 5.7.

The range of offensive rating for champions is 2nd through 18th while the range of defensive rating is 1st through 21st.

Wow!

I bet you could use that info to predict who the next champion is. Better get on that. That's free money right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.