What's new

Why the Hell Isn't Rudy in the Starting Lineup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can try to twist and bend the truth all you want.

I just got one question for you though....

Did we win?

Did...........we...........win.....?

Oh........, you see, that's the most important statistic that matters. Isn't it?

We didn't even come close did we? The Western Conference Finals was a fluke appearance. Everyone knows that. Had the Maverik not got upset by the Warriors we never even would have made the final four. Dallas would have crushed us. They were really good that year.

Everyone knows our offense was food on that team. So why didn't we win with such a great offense? I think if you pull your head out your *** then you will find the answer.

And posting one block by Okur is hilarious.... good job.

...Have we won....? Have........we.......won......since....?

The Jazz won lots of games. How can you say the western conference finals appearance was a fluke? They made it to that round, we all watched them play. The Jazz didn't win the finals, no. It's pretty ****ing hard to do. Only one team does it out of thirty each season. The two greatest Jazz teams ever couldn't even get it done. The Jazz lost because the team wasn't good enough. There are lots of ways to be better. Defense is certainly one thing that a team can improve.

Earlier, you discussed frustration with the Jazz never trading anyone and said to 'look at how the D-Will trade worked out.' Just curious of your position on it. Are you encouraged by that move and that gives you great faith in moving Kanter, or are you discouraged as it has led to zero playoff wins and one of the worst seasons in Jazz history?

None of those guys were perfect though. It's about time we as fans let the FO know that we will no longer accept anything less than perfection. Personally, I'm gonna continue to bitch about anything and everything until we have Jesus Christ at all 5 positions.

Undersized, rail thin, no college experience. No thanks.

None of those guys were perfect though. It's about time we as fans let the FO know that we will no longer accept anything less than perfection. Personally, I'm gonna continue to bitch about anything and everything until we have Jesus Christ at all 5 positions.

You annoy me so often but that **** was funny

Undersized, rail thin, no college experience. No thanks.

Yeah, I may have to reconsider. Probably need a guy more like Buddah at center, who wouldn't get pushed around so much. Jesus may be a perfect human being, but as a basketball player he has a lot of work to do.

So what you are saying is that you are an angel sent from heaven with a perfect vagina, who has never been negative or critical in any way. And in your world everyone gets a trophy and sticker just for trying.

That's sweet!

Okur and DWill weren't good scorers? Wtf are you talking about? That's the only thing they were good at.

Seriously, you need to stop arguing about this. You were probably 14 at the time and didn't understand what was going on

AS GOOD.

Do you know what that phrase means? Think hard for a minute or two.

So what you are saying is that you are an angel sent from heaven with a perfect vagina, who has never been negative or critical in any way. And in your world everyone gets a trophy and sticker just for trying.

That's sweet!

You may have a point. I have been extremely negative and critical towards morons who don't know the difference between their *** and a hole in the ground with a basketball in it. My bad.

Hack, you are cool and all, but you are being a complete jackass in this thread.

So, since I dont, and won't agree about Boozer and the defense he didn't provide. I'm a jackass. Got it.

P.s. Your over the top love for Otto Porter is not really cool, and not lame at all.

Admittedly, I have been very critical of your posting. Then you go and redeem yourself by making the best post in this thread. Kudos.

Good one bro.

You changed my post.

That's a classic. Works every time. You are a freaking genius.

I can't remember the last time I've seen someone on jazzfanz douche it up as hard as Hack in this thread. Armchair GMing at its absolute worst. Needs a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.