What's new

Will Deron get booed tomorrow?

Will Deron get booed tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
I've been a fan of this team for as long as I've been a fan of professional basketball - since I was 11 years old. Stockton to Malone is what made me a fan. Coach Sloan's ability to turn guys like Bryon Russell and Donyell Marshall into all stars kept me a fan after Stockton and Malone were gone. My immediate reaction to this is that I don't care if Deron Williams ever puts a jersey on for the Jazz again. I don't care if he's hurt, pouting, or just leaves altogether.

I'm across the country in West Virginia, but if I were there, I'd be booing at the top of my lungs.

Jazz fans are dumb enough to do it. Always looking for drama. Taking their rage out on whoever they feel like.

And as the Cavaliers have proven: Players do not make a difference, coaches do.

Let's boo the F out of him tomorrow night.

I've been a fan of this team for as long as I've been a fan of professional basketball - since I was 11 years old. Stockton to Malone is what made me a fan. Coach Sloan's ability to turn guys like Bryon Russell and Donyell Marshall into all stars kept me a fan after Stockton and Malone were gone. My immediate reaction to this is that I don't care if Deron Williams ever puts a jersey on for the Jazz again. I don't care if he's hurt, pouting, or just leaves altogether.

I'm across the country in West Virginia, but if I were there, I'd be booing at the top of my lungs.

Wait, Russell was in All-Star?

I will not be booing Deron. You guys are so immature.

If it does, it will be a low-point for this fanbase. I couldn't be more embarrassed if it happens.

If people boo Deron tomorrow it will be a disgrace. Morans. Complete and utter morans.

You sir are a moron.