What's new

Will Deron get booed tomorrow?

Will Deron get booed tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
And you know it's not true? If you think that the press conference was all truth, and not a load of window dressing, then my idiocy shouldn't be the issue here. I don't care if you're a Deron man, but I'm a Jerry man.
Are you really this dense? Who's to say Jerry isn't a Deron man?

Are you really this dense? Who's to say Jerry isn't a Deron man?

Well Thrill... er, Salt... er, Thomas, I don't really want to rehash this argument. You think what you want to think, I'll think what I want to think. In the end, and as usual, I will be right. It's ok man, a lot of people have come to this realization. It's how you handle it that will be telling.

I'm neither a "Jerry guy" nor a "Deron guy" -- I'm a "Jazz guy". And I don't see how booing is going to further my cause.

If it does, it will be a low-point for this fanbase. I couldn't be more embarrassed if it happens.

agree. i'm sure there will be the usual minority of classless fans who won't be able to help themselves. (why boo korver?)

personally, i hope deron drops 30 and 10 and ty corbin gets a first up win.

neither jerry and deron have denied that they had their disagreements but it's also clear that sloan's leaving was entirely his call.

people need to remove their battered emotions from this whole episode and move on.

I really hope he doesn't. If he does we should start looking for trades for him. We already don't have a great chance of keeping him but if he feels unappreciated he for sure won't stay.

I'm neither a "Jerry guy" nor a "Deron guy" -- I'm a "Jazz guy". And I don't see how booing is going to further my cause.

The funny many with one of the most logical posts of the day. I won't be there tomorrow, but if I was, I would not boo Deron. I have made some remarks via Twitter and Facebook today in the heat of the moment, but now that I've cooled off, I'm not blaming Deron. Yeah, it was probably his actions that were the final straw, but I think this has been coming for a while. This is not Sloan's NBA anymore.

He better, otherwise you guys are a bunch soft *** Deron butt-wipers.

Further evidence that you are not really a Jazz fan. You sir are a major troil, and feel free to take more reps from me. Opps my 5 reps have already been taken.

The funny many with one of the most logical posts of the day. I won't be there tomorrow, but if I was, I would not boo Deron. I have made some remarks via Twitter and Facebook today in the heat of the moment, but now that I've cooled off, I'm not blaming Deron. Yeah, it was probably his actions that were the final straw, but I think this has been coming for a while. This is not Sloan's NBA anymore.

You're either with us or against us.

Booing Deron could be a significant cog in truly sending this team into a downward spiral. Some Jazz fans are hell-bent on an old-time philosophy that commonly is a road-block to progress.

In summary, NOTHING GOOD will come from booing. You'll be embarrassed by it later, and it might have a practical, across the board negative effect if enough of you idiots get together and form a chorus. If ever there was a time to come together and urge the team on, it's right now.

william-wallace.jpg