Will Deron get booed tomorrow?

Will Deron get booed tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
william-wallace.jpg

You hate Jews too? JPR is not pleased by this news.

I didnt boo fisher. I actually don't boo any players other than Bryant, Melo, Bron, Artest, Kmart, and a few others.

I haven't heard any credible evidence that Deron was the driving force in this matter.

I also don't believe Jerry is gonna bull**** anyone about it. He says Deron isn't a big factor.

BUT: I will boo Deron if he turns the ball over 3 consecutive times at the end of a tight game.

I don't understand this mentality at all. Williams, if the rumors are true, played an instrumental role in the firing of a Utah Jazz icon. I have a warm spot in my heart for Jerry Sloan, so you better believe that I will be booing my guts out.

Let's give him the benefit of the doubt; innocent until proven guilty. The franchise is in turmoil now. They need something or someone to rally around. They need support not vitriol.

The funny many with one of the most logical posts of the day. I won't be there tomorrow, but if I was, I would not boo Deron. I have made some remarks via Twitter and Facebook today in the heat of the moment, but now that I've cooled off, I'm not blaming Deron. Yeah, it was probably his actions that were the final straw, but I think this has been coming for a while. This is not Sloan's NBA anymore.

qft

Man, I hope not. That would be stupid. Lets chase the best thing we have because we are emotional...mmm, good idea.

Its getting to be more and more obvious that Trout is probably the biggest idiot this board has.

The funny many with one of the most logical posts of the day. I won't be there tomorrow, but if I was, I would not boo Deron. I have made some remarks via Twitter and Facebook today in the heat of the moment, but now that I've cooled off, I'm not blaming Deron. Yeah, it was probably his actions that were the final straw, but I think this has been coming for a while. This is not Sloan's NBA anymore.

can we boo Sloan tomorrow? the way he has handled this, it looks like Deron is going to be made the scapegoat. could he have even tried to pick a worse time to quit? right after a blowup with Deron?

like it or not, Deron is now the meal-ticket. if he is made the villain and gives up on the Jazz because the diva Sloan decided to be light himself on fire like this, then we're doubly screwed.

He will be boo'd. For sure. It fits the profile of the common Jazz fan. Look at the posts above from rotund posters like Balloun. No evidence one way or the other but yet he is taking sides.

I think its a self fulfilling prophecy if the Jazz fans cant get over blaming Williams. Because once blamed, why in the world, would Williams want to stay with this franchise. And if that happens, the fans themselves will ruin this franchise because no one will want to play here. The team will have to be moved...as players will veto a trade to the Jazz.

If you boo Deron Williams tomorrow night, you are not a Jazz fan. Stop posting and go make a new account on OKCThunderFans.

Coach Sloan's ability to turn guys like Bryon Russell and Donyell Marshall into all stars kept me a fan after Stockton and Malone were gone.

Bryon Russell and Donyell Marshall were "all stars?" You've been breathing or smoking that West Virginia coal dust too long!

...everybody in town knew it was time for Sloan to hang it up. If Deron contributed to that end then he should be cheered not booed!

BUT: I will boo Deron if he turns the ball over 3 consecutive times at the end of a tight game.

my thoughts exactly. boo because its justified. not because a high school rumor got you mad enough to meet at the flagpole.

Please don't feed the fire. If you are a jazz fan and boo when Deron is introduced tomorrow, you are a fool.

And you know it's not true? If you think that the press conference was all truth, and not a load of window dressing, then my idiocy shouldn't be the issue here. I don't care if you're a Deron man, but I'm a Jerry man.

I dont think that anyone should be a "deron man" or a "jerry man". How about just utah jazz fanz. support the team!