What's new

Will Deron get booed tomorrow?

Will Deron get booed tomorrow?

• Yes

Votes: 39 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 50 56.2%

• Total voters
Yes he did. I would say 60% Cheers 40% Boos. Some on Kfan claim it was 75-25. It was for sure more than that, at least 2 to 1. Deron heard them and talked about them in his post game.

Yes he did. I would say 60% Cheers 40% Boos. Some on Kfan claim it was 75-25. It was for sure more than that, at least 2 to 1. Deron heard them and talked about them in his post game.

He only talked about it because he was asked about it.

I think it's cute that we have all these people on board who want to stick up for Deron but if word got out that Boozer got in an argument with Sloan and then resigned, none of them would have Boozer's back.

Oh, it's 8 AM, time for you guys to wipe D-Will's butt...

I think it's cute that we have all these people on board who want to stick up for Deron but if word got out that Boozer got in an argument with Sloan and then resigned, none of them would have Boozer's back.

If D-Will missed as many games with questionable injuries as boozer and said the stupid things (im gonna get a raise regardless) boozer said then people wouldn't have his back either. Time for you to wipe boozers butt

Maybe you could lend us some of your Boozer TP.

If D-Will missed as many games with questionable injuries as boozer and said the stupid things (im gonna get a raise regardless) boozer said then people wouldn't have his back either. Time for you to wipe boozers butt

That's why he signed a three year deal isn't dumb enough for you? He threatened to leave, and now it's obvious that he's as good as gone.

Interesting comment from someone with their head so far up Bozzer's butt that he shows his Oh Face whenever you sneeze.

If any of us had Boozer's back he'd probably end up injuring it and stay out for 3 months despite feeling great and wonderful and bangin money.

Since arguing with Deron is so toxic, let's get him to argue with Locke. Maybe Locke will call a press conference and say he just doesn't have the energy any more...wishful thinking

I was at the game, near the bottom of the upper bowl. It was probably 75-25 cheers-boos. Maybe even 80-20. A lot of them could be accounted for by the Suns fans that were there in HUGE numbers last night.