What's new

Will you still follow the Jazz if Ty is re-signed?

Will you still follow the Jazz is Ty is re-signed?

• Yes

Votes: 26 53.1%
  • No

Votes: 23 46.9%

• Total voters
It's already so easy to follow other teams through league pass that if Ty comes back there is no reason to be a Jazz fan anymore.

Can't abandon my team no matter what

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

There's a difference between "abandoning" and "not following", though.

"Abandoning" means you give up on the Jazz and start following another team.

"Not following" just means you stop buying the season tickets, stop going to games, don't re-up on the league pass, don't follow the team like u used to...

Why the hell would I stop following the Jazz if they keep TC as coach. I wont like it but they are my team. I wont let Ty or his man boobs keep me away from the Jazz....

Already have my season tickets set up for next season front row upper bowl. So yes I will still follow them.

Why the hell would I stop following the Jazz if they keep TC as coach. I wont like it but they are my team. I wont let Ty or his man boobs keep me away from the Jazz....

Life is too short to spend 5 hours + every week watching a team play horrible basketball largely because of coaching.

I've been a Jazz fan for 25 years or so now. I've visited SLC 5 times to see Jazz games, including seeing Stockton and Malone getting their jersey's retired. There's no way I won't be a Jazz fan until the day I die or will quit following them. None, other than something totally extraoridnarily dark involving the owners I don't want to think about, and even then I'd follow the Jazz under the new ownership.

That being said if they re-sign Ty it'll be the most disgusted I've ever been with this franchise, and way above any level I've ever been in my life to a point where I can't even find a point to reference it.

Life is too short to spend 5 hours + every week watching a team play horrible basketball largely because of coaching.

No doubt. I've already "only" watched 60 or so games this season. It used to be I'd watch all 82 baring me to forget to set my DVR.

Yes, but from afar. I won't be buying tickets or watching every game like I am now. I'll probably catch a game every other week or so.

No doubt. I've already "only" watched 60 or so games this season. It used to be I'd watch all 82 baring me to forget to set my DVR.

This is my thought as well. I don't know that I would totally abandon them as in actively become a fan of another team, but I would probably at least temporarily hop on as a Suns fan or something. It's already hard to justify going to games, bringing Ty back essentially says we have no interest in winning and I don't know why I would support an organization that has no interest in winning.

I will be a fan no matter what. I have watched every single minute of every single game this year. Like every year, I cheer, boo and expect more from this team. But no matter how bad they are, or how often they suck, they are still my team. Been my team for 30+ years and will be for the next 30. With or without a bone headed coach.

Can't abandon my team no matter what

cant keep trying to get your ex back after she said its over!

by resiginn ty, jazz chose him over me. i would still cry at night! and wish for her to come back.

but at the end of the day we all have to move on.

there is a word for obssesing over your ex.
actually there are more. but one is stalking

Depends on who we draft, but my interest would go down mighty fast...
whoever we draft will sit on the bench so we can develop baron davis, jermaine o'neal, or other has beens.

o have fun watching some old washed up vet startin 82games and avg 30+mpg

If I'm completely honest, I will "sort of" follow how the teams are doing each game, but I won't actually watch more than 20 whole games in the season.

I would also predict the Jazz would struggle to stay out of lottery again next year if Ty is back.

Kind of want the Jazz to resign him just to get rid of certain half *** fans that post on here way too much.

Would be sad if they resigned him but I am preparing myself to look at the bright side.