What's new

Woj: Jazz agree to 3-team trade with Lakers and Timberwolves

Just curious. If Conley makes the Wolves better in the short term, is this a good pick even if it gives us another first as it could move the Wolves first round pick to a worse position this year?

fanspo-nba-trade-machine-snap_08-02-2023_22-18-32.png

Add a swap for the '23 pick, and we're in business. From what it looks to me, we can't do this trade without sending someone to Wolves. Maybe they want THT instead. Doesn't feel like a trade I'd love as a Wolves fan, though.

If this doesn't get done before tonight's game, I wonder if Conley, Beasley and Vando will play? Would be kind of awkward.

Woj has picks going to MIN, so Russell is being seen as a greater asset than Conley in this deal. Still no reports of two first round picks.

Chams used "draft compensation such as a first round pick"

Woj used "picks"

I think it will get done I'm just interested to see what our side of the trade looks like.

Woj has picks going to MIN, so Russell is being seen as a greater asset than Conley in this deal. Still no reports of two first round picks.

Chams used "draft compensation such as a first round pick"

Woj used "picks"

I think it will get done I'm just interested to see what our side of the trade looks like.

Where did Woj say this?