What's new

Would You Trade Favors for Cousins?

Would You Trade Favors for Cousins?

• Total voters
If you factor in the salary I think favors is better. Cousins makes 16mil a year while fav makes 12 mill. I guess I would change my answer to no since this is "trade" and not better player. However I think that Cousins is just a better player man, look at his teammates. The only good player they had besides Rudy Gay was Isaiah Thomas and they didn't resign him.

Tonights game was telling. Favors - 5 assists, Cousins - 2. Favors 9-17, Cousins 10-24. And on Yahoo sports was a comment about Cousins gets his numbers with no regard for his team mates. I would pick Favors.

Favors is good and Cousins is great.

Favors is normal and Cousins is a crybaby basket case.

Favors over cousins 10/10 for the mental aspect only.

I couldn't imagine the hate on this board if he was on this team. The constant complaining, crying and not getting back on defense. Oh the horror...

I was surprised tonight that Booner was saying the Jazz were fouling Cousins when it seemed to me he was the one creating contact and just barreling into people. He plays very aggressive and am surprised more fouls aren't called on him, and he complains every time even when he blatantly fouls someone. This guy has an attitude that will never change. I wouldn't want him on my team, period, let alone give up Favors for him.

Tonights game was telling. Favors - 5 assists, Cousins - 2. Favors 9-17, Cousins 10-24. And on Yahoo sports was a comment about Cousins gets his numbers with no regard for his team mates. I would pick Favors.

Basing opinions based on this game is short sighted. If you watched Cousins play under Malone, he was a completely different player, especially on D. Clearly Corbin has not helped. Gay is also playing way below where he should be as well. It is crazy. You could see the frustration in Hayward last year too.

Favors is more stable, but Cousins is a force. Their talent levels are not even comparable. A frontcourt of cousins and gobert would be unreal.

It's honestly a wash. Favors is pretty good, but too passive. Disappears in games, but quietly puts up solid numbers. Cousins is a beast, and has an array of offensive moves. He also whines like a baby, and cant keep his head in the game. Honestly though I thought wed see a lot more dunks like this from FAVORS, and not people doing it to him. [video=youtube_share;b53tx7MbwxE]https://youtu.be/b53tx7MbwxE

Favors gets absolutely destroyed on this play.

Watching the Kings/Suns game, Cousins acts like he is about to have a meltdown after every whistle.

This dude is the worst.

Yes, with little hesitation.

Who knows? Maybe it ill happen. How you gonna mess with God's plan, bro?

Was on my way over to make a post, but it was not in gods plan that I beat big mike to it.

Is cousins less crazy than this fictional character?
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nlD9JYP8u5E

Cousins is probably the most skilled big man in the NBA. Rasheed Wallace's temper made Cousins look like nothing, and Wallace was able to be the final piece of a championship team.

Is cousins less crazy than this fictional character?
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nlD9JYP8u5E

That was funny. DMC's "how you gunna stop God's plan?" was fantastic.