What's new

Would You Trade Favors for Cousins?

Would You Trade Favors for Cousins?

• Total voters
I love Favors, but I wouldn't even think twice about this trade. Favors is good, Cousins is elite.

Cousins is probably the most skilled big man in the NBA. Rasheed Wallace's temper made Cousins look like nothing, and Wallace was able to be the final piece of a championship team.

Rasheed Wallace also didn't whine after every play and made his team mates better. Something Cousins is incapable of doing. They way the two acted on the court is dramatically different.

Rasheed Wallace also didn't whine after every play and made his team mates better. Something Cousins is incapable of doing. They way the two acted on the court is dramatically different.

Young Rasheed kind of did. Not as dramatic as Cousins though.

Cousins with Malone made his teammates better. He just needs somebody he can respect. It's definitely a downside, but I would assume him and Snyder would work decently well.

Cousins for Kanter, Burke, and 2015 unprotected

I'd do it-- but I think Kanter and the unprotected might be enough. Do we demote Favors to the bench, or trade? Not sure if Cousins plays the 4 well.

I'd do it-- but I think Kanter and the unprotected might be enough. Do we demote Favors to the bench, or trade? Not sure if Cousins plays the 4 well.

I'm the #! Rudy fan, but, if we made that trade, I'd let Rudy come off the bench and improve his offense against opposing second units. If his offense gets good enough to command starting, then you have the best problem on your hands: 1 extremely talented big man needs to be traded. Bounty.

.... Oh .... and if Kanter and 2015 unprotected would be enough, then you do that **** 1000%

God did give Cousins the hardest battle in life making him one of Gods strongest soldiers. I think Gods toughest soldier should be a no brainer. We should trade everybody for Gods toughest Soldier.

I mean who else in life has to suffer criticism like Cousins? His life is rough, he won the genetic lottery and only gets paid 17 million a year. Raised in a loving house with 2 parents... God must of hated this kid. Deciding to play basketball because people kept bugging him to when he was 14 and dominating it within a year being named the #1 recruit in his class at 15 screams hard life.

If only Sacramento was as loyal to Cousins as he is to them and as much as God thinks Cousins is the best.

https://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/12299994/demarcus-cousins-sacramento-kings-rants-buzzer-beater

Last edited:
I'm the #! Rudy fan, but, if we made that trade, I'd let Rudy come off the bench and improve his offense against opposing second units. If his offense gets good enough to command starting, then you have the best problem on your hands: 1 extremely talented big man needs to be traded. Bounty.

.... Oh .... and if Kanter and 2015 unprotected would be enough, then you do that **** 1000%

I just feel like we'd be making a choice between Gobert and Cousins, seeing as I doubt either of them can competently play the 4. I'm comfortable with Derrick's progression, and I figure that we should be spending this chunk of the Jazz salary-cap on either a) a PG if neither of ours pan out; or b) an elite-defending, shooting wing-- presuming that Burks doesn't learn how to be a plus defender.

No freakin way the Kings are doing this. NONE. You serious dude?

Dude, it's the Kings. All it takes is for Vivek to fall in love with a player around the Jazz pick.

Dude would've done it for ****ing Stauskas last year, probably.

Dude, it's the Kings. All it takes is for Vivek to fall in love with a player around the Jazz pick.

Dude would've done it for ****ing Stauskas last year, probably.

Sad thing is he probably would have. I wonder if we could get the Kings to throw in Tyrone with the trade, or if they would ask for another second rounder. We could reunite Tyrone with Trey.