What's new

Would You Trade Favors for Cousins?

Would You Trade Favors for Cousins?

• Total voters
^
I've thought the same thing but then I think about the Spurs and they've never had a badass. Even when they had SJax, he was professional SJax and not much of a badass.

Maybe just someone with some outward 'personality and 'tude?

I think Rudy will supply that. Maybe a badass wing would help.

As much as I like Favors, Cousins would bring the nasty to this team. His reputation as a player that compromises his team's chemistry is not only to blame on him, but on the coach.
A good coach with a strong personality should know how to turn Cousins gimmicks into his favor, and I think that Quin could fit the bill.

Here's an article that came out yesterday about Cousin's discontent with the team.

https://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/article9476798.html#tabs-b0710947-1-tabPane-2

20141218_ha_KINGS00910.JPG

Notice the pathetic 'please don't turn me down' look on Corbin's face as Cousins is being pulled out of the game. If the player doesn't like it, ignore him, show him who the boss is.

As much as I like Favors, Cousins would bring the nasty to this team. His reputation as a player that compromises his team's chemistry is not only to blame on him, but on the coach.
A good coach with a strong personality should know how to turn Cousins gimmicks into his favor, and I think that Quin could fit the bill.

Here's an article that came out yesterday about Cousin's discontent with the team.

https://www.sacbee.com/sports/nba/sacramento-kings/article9476798.html#tabs-b0710947-1-tabPane-2

20141218_ha_KINGS00910.JPG

Notice the pathetic 'please don't turn me down' look on Corbin's face as Cousins is being pulled out of the game. If the player doesn't like it, ignore him, show him who the boss is.

Are you the offspring of Core 4?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be a fun game tonight

Favors vs cousins
Snyder vs corbin
Stauskas vs exum

Someone finally figured out that this is the game thread.
One of the better threads so might as well be.

What say you jaggoff mods

Obviously I don't know Cousins personally, so I can't say whether he'd like Utah, but he's perfect fit to this team, and think for him it would be a breath of fresh air playing in Quin's system and playing along side Hayward and Gobert. Think he instantly makes us a playoff team. Also didn't he practice with Kanter at Kentucky? So there would be that as well.

Obviously I don't know Cousins personally, so I can't say whether he'd like Utah, but he's perfect fit to this team, and think for him it would be a breath of fresh air playing in Quin's system and playing along side Hayward and Gobert. Think he instantly makes us a playoff team. Also didn't he practice with Kanter at Kentucky? So there would be that as well.

Yes. He came back to UK and messed around in some pick up ball with Kanter. That was when Kanter had massive confidence, though, and was jawing at Cousins and elbowing him in the ribs and stuff.. Cuz was getting pissed. lol

Yes. He came back to UK and messed around in some pick up ball with Kanter. That was when Kanter had massive confidence, though, and was jawing at Cousins and elbowing him in the ribs and stuff.. Cuz was getting pissed. lol

So they didn't like each other?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that is somehow Cousins fault? I posted his on court off court splits a little earlier in this thread. They outscore their opponents when he is on the court by 3.8 per 100[better then the Suns almost as good as the Rockets] when he is off the court they get outscored by 12.7 per 100[worse than the Sixers!!!].
You're watching some Jazz games. And you know how important Gordon is and how we look like **** when Gordon isn't playing. That is how it is w/ DMC and the Kings and then some.

It was the exact same with Kevin Love when he was on the Wolves. The EXACT same. Is Kevin Love in the conversation with those guys too?