What's new

Wow, Gordan Hayward!

oldtimer

Gordan Hayward just had one of the worst half of ball I've seen by a professional player. missed lay-ups, bad defense, refusal to take open shots, and a moon ball to finish the half. I know the jazz don't have many options with AK and CJ out, but he is not ready for the NBA. Play price!

By the way, Fesenko was awesome in the first half. He is the Jazz answer to Blake.

I thought he played pretty good, even on defense. Yes, the ONE missed layup was a disappointment, but it wasnt a gimmie by any means.

Gordan Hayward just had one of the worst half of ball I've seen by a professional player. missed lay-ups, bad defense, refusal to take open shots, and a moon ball to finish the half. I know the jazz don't have many options with AK and CJ out, but he is not ready for the NBA. Play price!

By the way, Fesenko was awesome in the first half. He is the Jazz answer to Blake.

blasphemy.jpg

He didn't play great, but he's not even close to the reason the Jazz are playing as bad as they are. Jefferson and Millsap are just horrible.

I cant belief you really cited his last second shot at the half with a man in his face that he still almost made as a reason to why he sucked.

I wanted us to draft Aminu. It's nice to see their Rookie actually doing something offensively

one three and a long two, but it is a start. If he scores more than 15 I promise to spell his name correctly the rest of the year!

Please delete your account and log out of life.