What's new

Wow, Gordan Hayward!

Gordan Hayward just had one of the worst half of ball I've seen by a professional player. missed lay-ups, bad defense, refusal to take open shots, and a moon ball to finish the half. I know the jazz don't have many options with AK and CJ out, but he is not ready for the NBA. Play price!

By the way, Fesenko was awesome in the first half. He is the Jazz answer to Blake.

lol you got OWNED BIG TIME.

At least I got the title of the thread correct.

Honz I owe you the apology

HAYWARD! There I spelled its correct, for the first time ever.

Price with a nice wide up missed layup. You were saying oldtimer?

Good game by Hayward. Nice to see him settle down and make some shots.

Hayward played only 42 mins tonight. Sloan, that stubborn fool who just wont finish games with his rookies.

Hayward played only 42 mins tonight. Sloan, that stubborn fool who just wont finish games with his rookies.

I know, I'm shocked Jerry skipped over the multiple veteran wing players he had on hand tonight and went to Gordon.

Something oldtimer will never hear, nor has he ever heard; but Hayward . . . he's TOO BIG YO!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHTey3uHFDE

I know, I'm shocked Jerry skipped over the multiple veteran wing players he had on hand tonight and went to Gordon.

How about the last 2 games as well, when everyone was healthy? Tonight, he could have easily gone more with Watson, Price or Bell if he were the real rookie-hater

will he have anything left in the tank tomorrow?

I think the more important question is will AK or CJ be playing tomorrow? Most players don't have 40 minutes in them back-to-back, let alone a kid that's mostly been a benchwarmer this season.