What's new

Wow, Gordan Hayward!

he got 43:50 minutes of playing time

He played the entire second half. He finally got his shot to start going. Once that happened, the Jazz took over the game. If Gordon can play like this consistently, the Jazz can be nearly unbeatable. Memo was huge in the first half, too. I had forgotten how much I missed him. Just think, we were playing this game without C.J. AND AK. This team has the potential to be crazy good. If we can avoid the Spurs and the Mavericks until the conference finals, we might win the West this season. We are BETTER than the Lakers this year. I actually have more confidence in the Jazz when they play on the road than when they play at home. How crazy is that to think? The Jazz have ALWAYS struggled on the road and been a great home team. It is the exact opposite this season. Here's a question: should Gordon be inserted into the starting lineup permanently when AK comes back? Translation: should Raja be moved to the bench?

Gordan Hayward just had one of the worst half of ball I've seen by a professional player. missed lay-ups, bad defense, refusal to take open shots, and a moon ball to finish the half. I know the jazz don't have many options with AK and CJ out, but he is not ready for the NBA. Play price!

Cat_fail_Fail-s446x354-10288-580.jpg

This team has the potential to be crazy good. If we can avoid the Spurs and the Mavericks until the conference finals, we might win the West this season. We are BETTER than the Lakers this year. I actually have more confidence in the Jazz when they play on the road than when they play at home. How crazy is that to think? The Jazz have ALWAYS struggled on the road and been a great home team. It is the exact opposite this season. Here's a question: should Gordon be inserted into the starting lineup permanently when AK comes back? Translation: should Raja be moved to the bench?

Dont start drinking the Cool Aid yet.When the Lakers get their act doing, we'll have to see how good they can be. If the Jazz finish 4th in seeding(which is what I predicted earlier this season and I hope I am wrong) they are looking at a second round exit again

More than moving Raja to the bench, I think Price should'nt play over Hayward as long as Hayward is healthy, from hereon.
Bench Unit: Watson, Miles, Hayward, Elson, Okur. Thats a pretty decent unit, with three guys capable of stroking the 3-ball a bit. Plus we get some rebounding and size out of the wings

He played the entire second half. He finally got his shot to start going. Once that happened, the Jazz took over the game. If Gordon can play like this consistently, the Jazz can be nearly unbeatable. Memo was huge in the first half, too. I had forgotten how much I missed him. Just think, we were playing this game without C.J. AND AK. This team has the potential to be crazy good. If we can avoid the Spurs and the Mavericks until the conference finals, we might win the West this season. We are BETTER than the Lakers this year. I actually have more confidence in the Jazz when they play on the road than when they play at home. How crazy is that to think? The Jazz have ALWAYS struggled on the road and been a great home team. It is the exact opposite this season. Here's a question: should Gordon be inserted into the starting lineup permanently when AK comes back? Translation: should Raja be moved to the bench?

ak sucks rather have ak and his flailing arms his wide open bricked jumpers and his 17 million or whatever contract on the bench. or on another team

The best thing about his recent games is his lack of mistakes. He's playing really smart ball, and not trying to to too much.
I only saw one bad pass tonight, and one shot that looked forced.

Keep feeding us crow kid (and growing your hair back out).

Hayward has the skills just missing his confidence, he's great when he has it. Like tonight. He will get there.

Gordan Hayward just had one of the worst half of ball I've seen by a professional player. missed lay-ups, bad defense, refusal to take open shots, and a moon ball to finish the half. I know the jazz don't have many options with AK and CJ out, but he is not ready for the NBA. Play price!

By the way, Fesenko was awesome in the first half. He is the Jazz answer to Blake.

0865.jpg

Honestly, aside from the missed shots I didn't think he looked bad in the first half. He gets boards, makes good passes, and generally doesn't screw things up. His defense wasn't that bad either. Solid at times.

thread of the year. I had a blast reading it.

Hey, how about Jefferson, too? All the crying about him lately and look what he did.

That was a fun game to watch. Nice going Rookie! I'm eating my crow and loving it. Can't wait to see what happens tomorrow night.

Hayward Finally doing well (again) with a game winning performance against Clippers

Yes!!!! I can get used to this!!!

17 Pts, 6 Reb, 3 Ast

By the way, Fesenko was awesome in the first half. He is the Jazz answer to Blake.

50c783bc-7ebd-448c-8bf5-8e9f9867f2e7.jpg

988fcf39-211f-4345-a1ca-8859d7fba803.jpg

df465f2f-275c-4ee5-9bd1-fe10a138f39e.jpg

Here is the depth chart I want to see for the rest of the season (eventually):

PG: Deron Williams, Earl Watson, Ronnie Price
SG: GORDON HAYWARD (that's right, I said Gordon Hayward), Raja Bell, Ronnie Price
SF: Andrei Kirilenko, C.J. Miles, Jeremy Evans
PF: Paul Millsap, Mehmet Okur, Francisco Elson
C: Al Jefferson, Kyrylo Fesenko, Francisco Elson