What's new

Yes,... This deserved a post...

I was thinking of posting an image of a "F" Trump t-shirt but then I probably would get a suspension for circumventing the profanity filter. I wonder if the mods would consider that an infraction?

I was thinking of posting an image of a "F" Trump t-shirt but then I probably would get a suspension for circumventing the profanity filter. I wonder if the mods would consider that an infraction?
let's find out

1715785_0.jpg

Why does everybody hate Trump?

Just curious - not trying to start an argument.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

I have no use for someone with no sense of honor.

He believes it's okay to bowling ball women, insults long standing allies, attacks political figures during times of crisis (London), gaslights so much that he could cause an explosion if a match was lit next him, believes folks seeking amnesty are committing a crime worth separating their kids and having no means to track who belongs to who, and displays no sense of professionalism due his elected station. I couldn't give two ****s less than a pair if others find his candor refreshing. There are lines that should never be crossed and he takes a giant **** on them before jumping over them with the glee of Carl Lewis breaking a long jump record.

I have no use for someone with no sense of honor.

He believes it's okay to bowling ball women, insults long standing allies, attacks political figures during times of crisis (London), gaslights so much that he could cause an explosion if a match was lit next him, believes folks seeking amnesty are committing a crime worth separating their kids and having no means to track who belongs to who, and displays no sense of professionalism due his elected station. I couldn't give two ****s less than a pair if others find his candor refreshing. There are lines that should never be crossed and he takes a giant **** on them before jumping over them with the glee of Carl Lewis breaking a long jump record.
In addition to all of these brilliant points, he seems to regard the presidency as nothing more than a money making scheme for himself and his buddies. Charitably, this may be because he is so stupid that he actually believes the whole point of the government, like a corporation, is to make money. Less charitably, he's a conman and a crook.

I don't want to have this discussion at all. I'm just tired of all the negativity all the time. Every President does shady stuff before, during or after their time. The media is just leading this bashing campaign.

I don't like or dislike Trump but I'm smart enough to know the agendas are skewed and many will believe whatever is shoved down their throat by biased media (lib and conservative).

I don't want to have this discussion at all. I'm just tired of all the negativity all the time. Every President does shady stuff before, during or after their time. The media is just leading this bashing campaign.

I don't like or dislike Trump but I'm smart enough to know the agendas are skewed and many will believe whatever is shoved down their throat by biased media (lib and conservative).

LOL -- you can't be serious, LoPo. This man is not merely disagreeable he's a disaster waiting to happen every day of his Presidency. He hates blacks, he hates minorities, he hates immigrants, he hates poor people. He has no compassion for anyone but himself. But he does love strippers and dictators, and insults the leaders of our allies. He is raping the environment, he appoints people to positions of power who are unqualified, his family members who have never served in government are his advisors, he takes children away from their parents -- I could go on and on, the guy is a repulsive human being whose Presidency our will hopefully survive.

The graphic designer in me is annoyed by the amount of space between the J and the O.

I have a great eye for propaganda and such, in business, marketing in all areas of life. I recognize techniques that belittle and little "slips ups" or statements that subliminally influence people. I've never seen such brazen obvious agenda in the media against a person, other than Ron Paul, than President Trump.. Tells me all I need to know.

I'm in Arkansas, people didn't vote for that witch for a reason. The USA has been for sell secretly by very selfish fake people, ever since the assassination of JFK, also notably after the creation of the Federal Reserve & IRS in 1913 there has been a serious negative influence inside the USA. The media and financial system are their biggest weapon.

How about this swindle, our money use to be good as gold. Give us your gold the banks say it's safe and redeemable in these paper dollars, then one day, never mind, all that gold the banks now.. ONE OF THE BIGGEST SWINDLES IN ALL OF HISTORY - the stealing of wealth from sovereign individuals.

I'm anti-war, pro liberty. Trump isn't perfect but he's not a fake or evil like killary.

Please take the political stuff into General Discussion where it belongs. We're here to talk about the JAZZ. I mean what's more important, more talk about Donald or deciding who the 15th member of the team should be? Immigration or the life/death struggle of players trying to earn those last $800k slots on team rosters. Think about it...those guys have families to feed, or they have to make it rain in strip clubs. They can't do that on DLeague salaries.

Every President does shady stuff before, during or after their time.
No, this is an unprecedented level of shady, and it's combined with the most embarrassing conduct ever seen in a US President on the world stage.

How in the hell did this subject end up in a Joe Ingles shirt thread? You see, Trump's ruining everything! ;)

Every political thread ever:
Person A: You're view is biased.
Person B: Nuh uh, you're biased!
- end of conversation -

thanks for posting the pick gandalfe, i may or may not be drunk :D

I’ll be 100% serious and say when I first saw your avatar I thought “Is this Spence Checkets JazzFanz account?” and then I read this post....

DO NOT @ ME!

(Actually, do, I don’t care)

Lol. Some of you need to read and research. The border stuff has been happening for years.

I'm done with this conversation. If you are on the right, you arent changing your mind. If you are on the left, same thing. If you are in the middle like me, both sides will sling mud to make their argument.

There is no perfect candidate because so much negativity will be thrown at whoever gets in. All we can do is judge by the state of the country. Finacially we are up. Socially, we have struggled for years regardless of leadership.