What's new

Yes,... This deserved a post...

Lol. Some of you need to read and research. The border stuff has been happening for years.

I'm done with this conversation. If you are on the right, you arent changing your mind. If you are on the left, same thing. If you are in the middle like me, both sides will sling mud to make their argument.

There is no perfect candidate because so much negativity will be thrown at whoever gets in. All we can do is judge by the state of the country. Finacially we are up. Socially, we have struggled for years regardless of leadership.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

LOL.

There was a change in policy under this administration to criminally charge all people who cross the border illegally. That is 100% new.

Yes, for many years any time there were criminal charges against illegal immigrants they were separated from their children. The difference is that in the past criminal charges were only filed when there was a crime other than crossing the border illegally. Typically something more serious than a misdemeanor.

So what you are saying, the line of BS that this has been spun into, that this has been going on for years, is extremely misleading and completely dishonest.

The ratio of families being separated went from very small to all of them. That was completely intentional. It is new and it was initiated by Jeff Sessions. They were not caught by surprise. They discussed this before the policy went into effect and their statement was "if you don't like it don't enter the U.S. illegally."

Now they are revising history (current events, really) yet again by telling their stupid *** supporters (You, LoPo) that this has been going on for years. And here you are making a damn fool of yourself repeating the lies.

Oh, so it's always been legal to cross our border. I forgot. That's right. C'mon on in everybody.

Hey Cy - **** off. I'm not a sheep that allows the media to shape every narrative.

Oh, so it's always been legal to cross our border. I forgot. That's right. C'mon on in everybody.

Hey Cy - **** off. I'm not a sheep that allows the media to shape every narrative.

It has not been the policy of any previous administration to criminally charge all people who cross the border illegally. They instead send them to immigration court for deportation hearings.

So for you to act like this has been going on for years and years is not honest. Not honest. Not accurate.

Why does everybody hate Trump?

Just curious - not trying to start an argument.

he is a moron
a jerk
loves drama
unqualified
racist
sexist
corrupt
classless
disrespectful
childish
thin skinned
arrogant
I could go on all day.

Most politicians are SOME of those things but I think trump is the only one who is ALL of those things

JazzFanz is like a huge game of telephone.

Is there a shirt?

Moving on.

Enjoy your day and weekend.

Lopo, all you need to do is look at the expression on his face to know there is something wrong with that man. But you need to do more research. Yes, the media hates him but with good reason. And do you realize Trump is actually a shill for the Koch brothers -- one article I read said that more than 40 Koch associates work in the Trump administration. Look them up sometime and you will see the potential disaster this man is leading us into. It's important that you do because we all need to stand together to get rid of this guy.

Mods, can this thread be locked or moved.
C'mon, take it outside guys. This isn't the forum for political discussion.

I have disliked Trump as a person since the 80s. He was always near the top of my personal "most disliked human" list. My opinion of the man hasn't changed. And since I disagree with nearly everything he has done since taking office, and am mortified almost every time he speaks or tweets, it isn't likely to change anytime soon.

But that's neither here nor there. I heart Joe Ingles, which is much more important. I'd wear the shirt, odd spacing or not.

I have disliked Trump as a person since the 80s. He was always near the top of my personal "most disliked human" list. My opinion of the man hasn't changed. And since I disagree with nearly everything he has done since taking office, and am mortified almost every time he speaks or tweets, it isn't likely to change anytime soon.

But that's neither here nor there. I heart Joe Ingles, which is much more important. I'd wear the shirt, odd spacing or not.
It might be more important to you and I too care more about the Jazz but Trump is not merely evil, he is dangerous. We need to stay vigilant and stand together to oppose him.

The Sandwich Draft...

So cheesesteaks are my favorite food and I always go to new sandwich places and try their cheesesteaks..... there is a new place on state street and like 5800 south called fat boy philly. Pretty fantastic. The house sauce that they have goes really well with their philly and takes it to a whole other level. Good bread, good meat, great onions and peppers and the best sauce I ever had on a philly makes it my number 1 cheesesteak.

Imo the best bread still goes to DP and DP probably has the best quality of meat too yet I like the cheesesteak at bout time a little better and fat boy philly better as well mostly due to the sauce.

My favorite cheesesteaks:
Fat boy philly
Bout time
DP (These top three really have no weakness and it’s more of a three way tie)
The Philadelphian (weakness is that they are a bit too greasy for me)
Great steak and potato company. (Weakness is not enough meat on the sandwich. Great flavor though)
Moochies (just too messy/soggy for me)
Firehouse subs make a good cheesesteak as well as Capriotis.
I had a great cheesesteak from Denny’s a while back too but it was too small.

Anyone in the Salt Lake City area have a suggestion for a place for me to try?

So cheesesteaks are my favorite food and I always go to new sandwich places and try their cheesesteaks..... there is a new place on state street and like 5800 south called fat boy philly. Pretty fantastic. The house sauce that they have goes really well with their philly and takes it to a whole other level. Good bread, good meat, great onions and peppers and the best sauce I ever had on a philly makes it my number 1 cheesesteak.

Imo the best bread still goes to DP and DP probably has the best quality of meat too yet I like the cheesesteak at bout time a little better and fat boy philly better as well mostly due to the sauce.

My favorite cheesesteaks:
Fat boy philly
Bout time
DP (These top three really have no weakness and it’s more of a three way tie)
The Philadelphian (weakness is that they are a bit too greasy for me)
Great steak and potato company. (Weakness is not enough meat on the sandwich. Great flavor though)
Moochies (just too messy/soggy for me)
Firehouse subs make a good cheesesteak as well as Capriotis.
I had a great cheesesteak from Denny’s a while back too but it was too small.

Anyone in the Salt Lake City area have a suggestion for a place for me to try?

I'll have to try out Fat Boy sometime within the next few days. I would do it today, but I already have some of the food I made over the weekend.

There's a German joint close to my place called Ice Haus that makes awesome sausages and burgers, and I also love their cheesesteak sandwich. You can also check out Grinders 13. I enjoy their phillies. They have two locations, but I've only ever gone to the West Valley one, since it's a few blocks from work.