What's new

Your All-Time Team

I thought about that. Like I said, its a tough decision. Shaq would just be down low everytime. Hakeem is perfectly capable of spreading the floor for him. I know that takes away from Hakeems post moves, but everyone is gonna have to sacrafice something. I just want to make sure Hakeem is there for his defense especially.

Even though Shaq wasnt as skilled as Duncan and the other bigs, he was just on another level in terms of dominance. He bullied the post like no other (Wilt played against scrubs). Remember, they had to redesign hoops and backwards just because of his raw power. The guy bullied anybody and everybody. He would have more rings if he didnt play for so many teams. If him and Kobe could have worked it out, Im sure he could have tacked on at least 3 more rings.

Love me some Shaq. But I really do think Duncan compliments Hakeem better, on both ends.

Wade > Drexler

wade was a better on ball player, but drexler was better all around player. drexler had an ideal size, had a longer prime, and would be a much better robin than wade if he played with bron.

basically if you need a lead dog who can dominate in the 4th, you can take wade. he will give you great peak. but wade being hurt all the time is not a long term solution. his playing style is too reckless. imagine wade playing against bad boy pistons or bulls in late 80's(teams that drexler lost to in finals). wade will be broken down even faster.

drexler on the other hand was much more durable than wade ever was. when drexler was a robin with reduced athleticism, he was just perfect complimentary player. he thrived in that role.

and since i don't need a lead dog(there are too many alpha dogs in that list), i would pick a guy who can run with the best of them in drexler. he would compliment my team tad better than wade.

i would also take pippen over wade for this all time 12 man roster for the same reason.

wade was a better on ball player, but drexler was better all around player. drexler had an ideal size, had a longer prime, and would be a much better robin than wade if he played with bron.

basically if you need a lead dog who can dominate in the 4th, you can take wade. he will give you great peak. but wade being hurt all the time is not a long term solution. his playing style is too reckless. imagine wade playing against bad boy pistons or bulls in late 80's(teams that drexler lost to in finals). wade will be broken down even faster.

drexler on the other hand was much more durable than wade ever was. when drexler was a robin with reduced athleticism, he was just perfect complimentary player. he thrived in that role.

and since i don't need a lead dog(there are too many alpha dogs in that list), i would pick a guy who can run with the best of them in drexler. he would compliment my team tad better than wade.

i would also take pippen over wade for this all time 12 man roster for the same reason.

I think that's fair, actually.

yessir

another beauty
darryl-dawkins.jpg

Muggsy Bogues
Charles Barkley
Patrick Ewing
Shawn Bradley
Larry Johnson

Shaq
Hakeem
Durrant
LeBron
Magic

Going for height here. In this team Bron is the shortest guy, yet every position is covered in spades.

edit: Could include Kareem in place of Shaq. But on my best ever I would have to include Hakeem. Best center to play the game imo. Easily agile and strong enough to create huge headaches for any PF.