What's new

Your top 5 videogames

1. Portal 2 --> The most elegant, smart and imaginative game ever.

2. Mount&Blade --> The most addicting game of all times. Also the best indie game ever.

3. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 or FIFA Soccer 07 --> Best soccer games of the each series.

4. Bioshock --> The most impressive game for me.

5. Counter Strike --> The game I have played the most.

After playing The Stanley Parable, (special thanks to 1. Portal 2 --> The most elegant, smart and imaginative game ever.2. Mount&Blade --> The most addicting game of all times. Also the best indie game ever.3. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 or FIFA Soccer 07 --> Best soccer games of the each series.4. Bioshock --> The most impressive game for me.5. Counter Strike --> The game I have played the most.[/QUOTE]After playing The Stanley Parable, (special thanks to AtheistPreacherdefinitely have to update my top 5 list. No game made me question my life ever before this game, lol. Well, of course I might be exaggerating it a bit but it would definitely make you question the other games in the very least. It's one of the best games I've ever played for sure and probably the best written game scenario as well, although it's disappointingly a short one. But still, this game is so unique, so brilliant in many ways and also very very fun to play. I couldn't help but caught myself grinning many times because of the witty lines and reactions of the game towards Stanley and obviously me, the player, as well. And ohh, the ending(s)! But I am not gonna write about it, since it could be spoilers.Anyway, I highly recommend this game to every gamers, but especially to those who like to play unique and non-mainstream games like I do.1. Portal 2 --> The most elegant, smart and imaginative game ever.2. Mount&Blade Warband --> The most addicting game of all times. Also the best indie game ever.3. The Stanley Parable --> No game made me question my life ever, before. So unique, so brilliant and quite fun to play.4. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 or FIFA Soccer 07 --> Best soccer games of the each series.5. Bioshock --> The most impressive game for me.6. Counter Strike --> The game I have played the most."]AtheistPreacher for his recommendation) I definitely have to update my top 5 list. No game made me question my life ever before this game, lol. Well, of course I might be exaggerating it a bit but it would definitely make you question the other games in the very least. It's one of the best games I've ever played for sure and probably the best written game scenario as well, although it's disappointingly a short one. But still, this game is so unique, so brilliant in many ways and also very very fun to play. I couldn't help but caught myself grinning many times because of the witty lines and reactions of the game towards Stanley and obviously me, the player, as well. And ohh, the ending(s)! But I am not gonna write about it, since it could be spoilers.

Anyway, I highly recommend this game to every gamers, but especially to those who like to play unique and non-mainstream games like I do.

2. Mount&Blade Warband --> The most addicting game of all times. Also the best indie game ever.

3. The Stanley Parable --> No game made me question my life ever, before. So unique, so brilliant and quite fun to play.

4. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 or FIFA Soccer 07 --> Best soccer games of the each series.

5. Bioshock --> The most impressive game for me.

After playing The Stanley Parable, (special thanks to AtheistPreacher for his recommendation) I definitely have to update my top 5 list. No game made me question my life ever before this game, lol. Well, of course I might be exaggerating it a bit but it would definitely make you question the other games in the very least. It's one of the best games I've ever played for sure and probably the best written game scenario as well, although it's disappointingly a short one. But still, this game is so unique, so brilliant in many ways and also very very fun to play. I couldn't help but caught myself grinning many times because of the witty lines and reactions of the game towards Stanley and obviously me, the player, as well. And ohh, the ending(s)! But I am not gonna write about it, since it could be spoilers.

Anyway, I highly recommend this game to every gamers, but especially to those who like to play unique and non-mainstream games like I do.

2. Mount&Blade Warband --> The most addicting game of all times. Also the best indie game ever.

3. The Stanley Parable --> No game made me question my life ever, before. So unique, so brilliant and quite fun to play.

4. Pro Evolution Soccer 5 or FIFA Soccer 07 --> Best soccer games of the each series.

5. Bioshock --> The most impressive game for me.
Glad you enjoyed it. I, too, often found myself grinning from ear to ear while playing Stanley. No other game has ever left me slack-jawed so many times, confused and delighted as I tried to figure out what the hell was going on on my computer screen.