What's new

You're the GM this offseason. What do you do?

Nah, like was said earlier, Charlotte can't afford Rudy.
The offer isn't enough imo

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Really? I love Rudy, but we are gonna have to pay him $40 million a year in a couple years. I just don't think he is as essential to a title as much needed wing and PG play and depth.

2 1sts, Bridges, Monk and expirings seems solid. If we could turn Monk into more value from a 3rd team, that would be even better.

Its a crapshoot idea, but I could see Charlotte overpaying to impress Kemba.

Sent from my VS995 using JazzFanz mobile app

Really? I love Rudy, but we are gonna have to pay him $40 million a year in a couple years. I just don't think he is as essential to a title as much needed wing and PG play and depth.

2 1sts, Bridges, Monk and expirings seems solid. If we could turn Monk into more value from a 3rd team, that would be even better.

I think your first offer only had 1 first.

Add in that other first and it might not be a bad haul

Edit
I see your original offer did have this year's first and a future.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

You think that’s an overpay for Rudy? Wow

I think the Jazz should trade the Jazz name to New Orleans for the rights to Zion. Jazz could be called the Zionites. He would have plenty of commercial deals ..Zion 's bank...Zion National park.. Visit Utah the land of Zion.. A man can dream...lol. We might have to throw in a couple of picks..lmao.

I think the Jazz should trade the Jazz name to New Orleans for the rights to Zion. Jazz could be called the Zionites. He would have plenty of commercial deals ..Zion 's bank...Zion National park.. Visit Utah the land of Zion.. A man can dream...lol. We might have to throw in a couple of picks..lmao.

Exactly .... Um no. Lol

the trade talks will never stop on Derrick Favors or Dante Exum…….I think it would be mistake to trade either as both played like they would be big pieces on a winning Jazz team. But Jazz think they need Conley to win in the Western Conference. (I don't).
I like the Bleacher Reports latest trade Memphis ( Conley 31 y o / Slo-mo Anderson 25 y o) for Utah ( Favors, Exum, Allen,1st Rd pick)

Conley and DM the guard tandem for the Jazz ( I think Dame and CJ a lot better than DM and Conley) and Slo-Mo in the rotation right away
Exum and Favors immediate starters for Memphis ( they'll produce way better for Memphis than Utah )
the trade could work out for both teams

the trade talks will never stop on Derrick Favors or Dante Exum…….I think it would be mistake to trade either as both played like they would be big pieces on a winning Jazz team. But Jazz think they need Conley to win in the Western Conference. (I don't).
I like the Bleacher Reports latest trade Memphis ( Conley 31 y o / Slo-mo Anderson 25 y o) for Utah ( Favors, Exum, Allen,1st Rd pick)

Conley and DM the guard tandem for the Jazz ( I think Dame and CJ a lot better than DM and Conley) and Slo-Mo in the rotation right away
Exum and Favors immediate starters for Memphis ( they'll produce way better for Memphis than Utah )
the trade could work out for both teams
I just really dont want Anderson at all.