Kanvorsburward
Hayterburvors
The Fourtune
The Four Core
Quad Jazz
Quad Core
Playing Four Minutes
Four the Jazz

Fast and Fourious is my favorite so far. They could easily make posters of this with Burks & Hayward under Fast and Favors & Kanter under Fourious.

So when Ty brings all four in off the bench can we call it the "Corbinite Maneuver?"

I know a few of you trekkies (or former trekkies) will get the reference.

The Superfriends

Derrick Favors as "Database"
Database.gif

Enes Kanter as "Ham"
185px-Ham.png

Gordon Hayward as "E-mail"
150px-185px-E-mail.png

Alec Burks as "Report Card"
150px-Report_Card.JPG

Jeremy Evans as "Cosine"
185px-Cosine.png

People don't realize that very few tandem's or players in general have a nickname. When Duncan and Robinson were playing they were called the twin towers, the heatles, and the Boston Three party are the only nicknames I can think up with as far as tandems go. Did Stockton and Malone even have a nickname? Forgive me for not being an old fan.

People don't realize that very few tandem's or players in general have a nickname. When Duncan and Robinson were playing they were called the twin towers, the heatles, and the Boston Three party are the only nicknames I can think up with as far as tandems go. Did Stockton and Malone even have a nickname? Forgive me for not being an old fan.

Stop being lame. The Bad Boys of Detroit. Names have been given to groups for ages.

Boozer & AK were commonly referred to as the Bering Strait Connection, right?

GS had Run TMC
Detroit had The Bad Boys
We had Hump to Horny

They did. They were called the greatest duo in basketball history.

Theres maybe a couple of tandem's a decade that have a nickname

For such a smart guy, you sure do compose your sentences worse than the Turkish posters here.

Anyways, we want to come up with a nickname for the young guys, stop being a bitch and arguing about it. You're annoying me with your prissy theatrics.