What's new

Zach Lowe makes an outline for us: trade possibilities

Basketball is the national smurftime, and smurfs are generally pretty knowledgeable on the subject. I have season tickets right underneath the front row. Great seats, except when some dipwad gets too drunk and spills his beer.
You ought to see if you can get tickets under Gail's seat. I'm pretty sure she is well behaved.

BTW, Cappy, your last post had a much more authentic feel. We're all counting on you to cram your favorite five letter word in to some other word at least once per post. Otherwise things get feeling pretty stishy.

BTW, Cappy, your last post had a much more authentic feel. We're all counting on you to cram your favorite five letter word in to some other word at least once per post. Otherwise things get feeling pretty stishy.

Apologies, as I've smurfed very hard to soften my accent, so as to avoid discrimination. It ain't smurfin' easy bein' blue.

Apologies, as I've smurfed very hard to soften my accent, so as to avoid discrimination. It ain't smurfin' easy bein' blue.
You have much to be proud of and you are serving as a worthy representative of your race. I have gained a rapid education as a result of our interaction. Previously I had a strong bias against miniature blue people, but it was so buried that I didn't even recognize its existence. Now that I know you I'm still biased (possibly even more than I ever was before) but at least I recognize it. As a matter of fact, for the first time ever I am happy that my daughters begged me to get a cat. Regardless, recognition is at least a step in the right direction, don't you think?