What's new

Zion Williamson?

zion would be an incredible swing for the fences move. we always want gms to swing for the fences in the draft in hopes of getting a star, it would be the same with a trade for zion, but the risk involved is different than when drafting a kid out of college/gleague or whatever.

I remember when I said that about Shaq in his first season...
Shaq was less of a high-flyer. Plus he was wide and didn't tend to land on anyone's ankles - maybe because people got out of his way/got bumped when he dunked. Despite this he still missed hundreds of games throughout his career.

In his first four seasons Zion has played 114 games VS Shaq's 295 (and Shaq missed a lot of games beginning with his 4th season).

These big-boned dudes tend to miss games, and Zion is more compact than Shaq.

Zion is a monster when he's' healthy. For his career he averages 26 ppg on 60%
Not sure if there is anyone better than him in the league at finishing around the paint. Dude is a bruiser but also like a ballerina with his finesse around the rim to finish with layups.

Shaq was less of a high-flyer. Plus he was wide and didn't tend to land on anyone's ankles - maybe because people got out of his way/got bumped when he dunked. Despite this he still missed hundreds of games throughout his career.

In his first four seasons Zion has played 114 games VS Shaq's 295 (and Shaq missed a lot of games beginning with his 4th season).

These big-boned dudes tend to miss games, and Zion is more compact than Shaq.
Also, zion and shaq weigh about the same with zion being like 6 inches shorter. There really isn't a comparison to zion. Like maybe if you mix shaq, with oliver miller and sprinkle in some larry johnson and vince carter or something.

Also, zion and shaq weigh about the same with zion being like 6 inches shorter. There really isn't a comparison to zion. Like maybe if you mix shaq, with oliver miller and sprinkle in some larry johnson and vince carter or something.
People talk about wanting to see LeBron play in the NFL. **** that. I want to see Zion at TE.

If i was Danny Ainge's position i wouldn't touch on Zion Williamson even with long wooden-stick.
And if all those sex scandal rumors with Moriah are true that's another reason for Jazz should say big NO THANKS to getting Zion.

Yeah Zion is allstar and having him next to Lauri and Kessler probably helps Jazz to become playoff team.
Also Zion's injury history is worrisome as well so let him go somewhere else.