What's new

Zion Williamson?

I mean he has all the potential in the world to be like Greg Oden.

Nope. He's a talented baller but Zion is built in a way that his knees are not going to hold up if he keeps playing above the rim basketball.
I remember when I said that about Shaq in his first season...

Unpopular opinion but....

When he's playing at even semi normal health, he's really, really, really good. Like dominant good. He should have absolutely been player of the month in like November last season.

... Then of course he got hurt again and just sort of went away. I realize there's like 14 red flags with this guy, but I feel like Ainge has loaded the Jazz with assets ideal for a "swing for the fences" type player. And the idea of him in a Jazz uniform getting his sh** together is the stuff history is made of.

But... yeah. I get it. Probably a bad idea

Unpopular opinion but....

When he's playing at even semi normal health, he's really, really, really good. Like dominant good. He should have absolutely been player of the month in like November last season.

... Then of course he got hurt again and just sort of went away. I realize there's like 14 red flags with this guy, but I feel like Ainge has loaded the Jazz with assets ideal for a "swing for the fences" type player. And the idea of him in a Jazz uniform getting his sh** together is the stuff history is made of.

But... yeah. I get it. Probably a bad idea
Zion is a monster when he's' healthy. For his career he averages 26 ppg on 60%

I thought it was Zion to Charlotte.

The recent smoke was with CHO, but awhile ago during the season I think Zion was saying Dallas was his favorite city and that started some chatter. Seems like he was talking about things non basketball related though and recent news makes that more certain.

The recent smoke was with CHO, but awhile ago during the season I think Zion was saying Dallas was his favorite city and that started some chatter. Seems like he was talking about things non basketball related though and recent news makes that more certain.
They don’t have the assets. I think it’s Charlotte or Portland… maybe NY.

Probably related to the size of steaks they serve.

Zion is who he is. Super skilled always hurt. He's probably not even hurt and decides to sit out.
Just look at the last game of the year. He was throwing down 360s in pregame but apparently can't play in a game. Sure.
He is lazy. That's obvious. He's also a wimp.

It would be nice to pipe dream Zion to Utah but it just won’t ever happen. It’s too bad though, I’m sure the league office would be thrilled to see Zion land in Utah as he tries to cut all of the negative out of his life while rehabbing his image.

Even if the Pels, Jazz, and Zion we’re all onboard for the move, his injury issues and lack of availability are so massive, that nobody should touch him.